Project: UniKaorn Farts

Soldato
Get it started! We need horrible builds everywhere. I mean Awesome, Awesome!

I hope not. I hate seeing RGB everywhere. I mean, long live the RGB overlords! ;)

I had a call today about going to GamesCom, leaving tomorrow evening, alas, I had to turn it down to finish UniKaorn Farts and to go to Insomnia. That is dedication right there!!!!!

Damn.. I mean everyone one is heading to CamesCon .
Not able to fly down Wednesday for AIB reveals ?

Soldato
Not really. Any build is a matter of taste and I wouldn’t do this myself. I can understand what he’s doing it’s just not my taste.

That's the whole idea dude. It's supposed to be brilliantly done, yet garish and awful. That's the fun in it ! Just kick back and enjoy, because to me this build is a ray of sunshine that makes me smile every time I see it.

Soldato
Looks dope, nice to see something different.

Is that the Cannon? The colours come out beautifully.

image.jpg

I did clear coat the ram and the plastic part of the board though :D

image.jpg

The contrast against the motherboard in these ones are particularly impressive.

Looking forward to the rest of the build fella.

Associate
outstanding, just got the same case and you gave me an idea with the mesh that I could do for mine. Not as extreme as yours though ;)

i'm kinda new to pc building and modding, only built 2 systems over the last 15 or so yrs. When I build a rig I build it to last :)

Soldato
OP
In all honesty, I am not very happy with this build. I had to rush to get it finished for an event (as per usual) and I had quite a few problems. As such, it just got thrown together and there are quite a few issues that need sorting out. Also, whilst bringing the build back from the event, it took a fair few knocks and scrapes which I really don't have time to fix.

Having said that, it is a rather colourful build with plenty of Unicorn farts around it. I may revisit it one day, but for now, it is finished. Huge thanks to Cooler Master, ASUS, Apacer and Alphacool for giving me hardware to play with!

DSC00234.jpg

DSC00240.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00258.jpg

Hope you liked it Annie! :)

Back
Top Bottom