How, Just How???

Soldato
I assume they had to put the blindfold on prior to meeting him.....how desperate must you be for a shag?!

edit: thinking about it they got off lightly just ending up in a sexual encounter with a dude - assuming they put the blindfold on prior to the meeting they could have found themselves in a shallow grave!

Caporegime
Even with a blindfold on you'd have to be pretty restricted in your movements not to be able to ... discern the sex of your partner.

He got found out when his last partner took off the blindfold... which suggests he was not tied up or anything... wtf were the others doing? Remaining blindfolding before, during and after?

Doesn't make a shred of sense.

Caporegime
I think Its more a case of they do know but any holes a goal when you are in too deep, so to speak... Then you claim PTSD after for the lols.

Maybe he has a particularly well shaved bum?Maybe it's just oral?
Maybe it's maybaline?
Are traps gay?

Man of Honour
I don’t understand how you could fall for this before the sex part.

I mean... entering a flat, some slightly unusual sounding voice asking you to put on a blindfold then undress.... really?!

Soldato
Really...
"The man said: 'He was so convincing. It was supposed to be a bit of honest fun between two consenting adults.I now have extreme stress, anxiety, panic attacks and depression"

He was so convinced that he was a woman. Did he not check or ask to be be sent bobs and vagana?

Soldato
Ive had similar problems on numerous occasions. I met a girl on tinder who looked stunning in her profile picture! we went out for a few drinks and one thing led into another. However, I woke up the next morning lying in bed next to this fat ugly bird who looked nothing like her profile pic without make-up!

The next time that happens I'm taking them to court for impersonating a beautiful woman and tricking me ;)

Seriously though to me it just sounds like the guys involved are gay/bi and in denial. Even blindfolded how could you not realize! Not to mention meeting someone you don't know and agreeing to be blindfolded or bound is rather naive!

Plus only the FOURTH guy thought to take the mask off and realised his mistake! Did the police go to the other 3 men before and say "we think you might have 'accidentally' had sex with a man!" At which point presumably they all said "oh yes, he tricked me! I'm not gay and didn't realise at the time!".

Last edited:
Caporegime
. found guilty of six counts of causing a person to engage in sexual activity without consent in October following a trial.

I assume by not giving consent, they are referring to being mislead or something? Or where they tied up? Surely they knew what they was doing and effectively gave consent?

Obviously you never get all of the info for this sort of thing!

Back
Top Bottom