Really UbiEA ?

Associate
This is pretty much standard with RNG on this game as you can get a Spartan belt with Assassin Damage.

Don't see what OP's problem is? It's random rolls on all gear except legendary. Yes its frustrating when the gear rolls odd perks for the 'name' of the gear but the name just implies what the item looks like style wise. I am sure JorRaptor made a video explaining Ubi are implementing an outfit system soon whereby stats aren't tied to the equipment and you can assign them based on if they've been acquired.

Shawrey

Associate
What's more annoying about ACO is the fact the epic gear is actually better than the legendary gear.

That's subjective... for instance, using Agmemnon's set engraved with crit and using the mallet of everlasting flame is OP for a Warrior/Hunter build with Atlantean Dagger & Hades Bow as I can pretty much snipe epic mobs with 1 or 2 hits and is mighty fun when slamming and clubbing away several opponents who swarm you with the Overpower attacks.

However, I agree for outright Assassin and Hunter builds, Epic gear is much better as you can nail crits over 1 million damage with Devastating shot on a properly specced Hunter build. I think the Athenian and Pirate legendary sets are slightly under powered vs Epic's in this area.

I think Epic gear is being nerfed to make legendary's better - again one of JorRaptor's videos.

Shawrey

Back
Top Bottom