BeQuiet 600/601 vs 800/801

Associate
I haven't bought a new case in probably a decade and I'm looking at one of these four to replace my Cooler Master Cosmos S, so I'm looking for some guidance.

Rather than buy new kit I'm going to transplant what I already have, so the case needs to fit an ATX motherboard, a Cooler Master H100i GTX, a Vega 64 Red Devil, two 3.5" drives and a 2.5" drive.

I've still got a 5.25" Blu-ray drive in the current case that I barely use but I'm not sure I want to get rid of, but if the 601/801 are a lot better than the 600/800 I might be able to part with it.

The Cosmos S is mostly empty space so I wouldn't mind going for something smaller if everything would fit without issues.

I've read some reviews but I'm no closer to a decision, so any thoughts on the relative merits of the cases from anyone who's used them?

rn2

rn2

Associate
I just bought a new Pure Base 600 after having my older smaller case for four years and I am very pleased with it, It does have 3 drive bays and one can be removed so you can fit the biggest GPU in the case, cooling is amazing and the dust guard at the front is well placed. I had it set up for me with my old computer parts bya guy in a small shop I take it to. All of the cables are out of the way behind the mother board and very neately. keeping the intake and exhaust fans at the lowest speed of the three setings seems enough to keep my gpu at 50-60oC. The cooling of this case is so much better than my old smaller case but the only down side was the fans that came with the case, they were creaking, they were Pure base fans, I think 2 series.

Back
Top Bottom