*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Any promos on AC origins season pass? Hoping that it will be cheaper 1 year later but seems not.

I've been waiting for that to drop in price for ages, just doesn't seem to want to. I gave up waiting in the end and just bought the two proper DLC's as opposed to the "packs" that just seem to give you cosmetic stuff. About £9 cheaper than the entire Season Pass and it gave me the bits I was really interested in.

Soldato
Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft Corporation

WAS £47.94 • NOW £23.97
50% off • 45 days left

Xbox game pass for existing members £23.97 for 6 months stackable if you turn off recurring billing after each payment making it half price for the year, just done a years worth

Soldato
Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft Corporation

WAS £47.94 • NOW £23.97
50% off • 45 days left

Xbox game pass for existing members £23.97 for 6 months stackable if you turn off recurring billing after each payment making it half price for the year, just done a years worth

I must be being stupid, cannot find that deal at all :( I even cancelled the auto renew on my sub and the only option I seem to be getting offered is the standard 1 month for £7.99

Soldato
Xbox Game Pass
Microsoft Corporation

WAS £47.94 • NOW £23.97
50% off • 45 days left

Excellent!! I was already subbed up to June 2019 but had £25 of Xbox credit (£5 about to expire on the 3rd December) so picked this up!!

I have game pass and I can see the offer. Very tempted by it.
Go for it :D

Back
Top Bottom