**** The Official Google Pixel 3 Thread ****

Soldato
Enjoy your micro scratches haha

I just handed over my xl2 to the Mrs when I upgeaded to the xl3 it is pretty much perfect. The odd mark.

I take great pleasure in peeling off people's screen protectors and liberating them. Beautiful engineerer glass and we stick a 5p bit of plastic over it .

Have a dedicated pocket for your phone. Mine is front left. Nothing else goes in that pocket .

Also modern day high end phones don't scratch like they used to.

Some of these cheap bits of plastic cost £30 ! It's a joke a market made to take advantage. I get the cases thing also I don't really use them they will save you from a drop. I have a couple for if I am going out on the pop or using my phone when I exercise.

Associate
Pretty much the same here. One cracked from a drop, but I don't recall ever having scratches.

The dirt/grit in your pockets will cause tiny scratches over time, hence the need for something to protect the screen to prevent it happening.

You might argue that's not a problem and that's true for most people (I assume) but as much as it may not bother some it does others.

Soldato
I keep my dirt/grit in a different pocket.

If the micro scratches aren't visible though, what's the problem?

'I don't want scratches making my phone screen look bad, so I'll just start out with it looking bad with this screen protector on it' ;)

Soldato
Guys, is Pxl3 the best choice when it comes to best camera and screen considering mobiles size?
(dont want to create a separate thread)

Missus wants a replacement for her s6

all other makes seem to be 6inches plus...she also considers s9. huawei mate20 has a nice screen and seems fact but its big...

thanks

Soldato
Guys, is Pxl3 the best choice when it comes to best camera and screen considering mobiles size?

all other makes seem to be 6inches plus...she also considers s9. huawei mate20 has a nice screen and seems fact but its big...

thanks
Yes I'd say so. There's not much choice out there for small phones.

Soldato

thanks
I may be reading incorrectly but are you after a smaller phone? If so Pixel 3 is your option, 3XL is pretty big.
**Edit** Ignore me, I WAS reading incorrectly, I just saw the 'xl' and assumed you meant the bigger one. However, fact remains Pixel 3 is probabaly the best 'small' phone on the market right now. I really liked the 3 when I saw it in store. For me it was too small but I much prefer big screen phones.

Back
Top Bottom