Battlefield V

Associate
Had my first blast with this last night on a couple games of Domination, didn't have a lot of time so only got maybe an hour in. Thoroughly enjoyed it once I'd found my feet. Not glitch free, but it certainly didn't spoil it for me. Will try and get on for an hour later.

Soldato
Any good tutorials on the MP aspects of this? Played quite a few hours and never really progressed past being **** at it. Most kills I got was about 6 in a session, partly thanks to using a tank and also using some fixed artillery guns.
Not done MP for years and I'm used to playing old Team Fortress where your team were easy to spot. Sometimes I hesitate and then get killed in this.
Was learning as I went but some sort of guide/tutorial would be good.
Trial finished and will probably pick it up tomorrow.

Soldato
Well I'm happy now :)

They have updated the game and you can play whatever mode you like so I've played domination all night on all maps, most of which I hadn't seen in domination mode so maybe they only went live tonight.

Caporegime
The KE7 or whatever the starting support weapon is, is ultimate cheese, id be amazed if they don't nerf it.

The Gewehr 43 is right up there in the cheese stakes as well. Why doesn't the medic have this gun instead of assault? :confused:

Last edited:
Associate
Great so far been playing since 11pm, pre ordered ages ago. Reminds me of bf3, which i hated, this is different though as less tinny. Been few years since that game and it was on a pc. Its faster than bf1, hope it doesnt get crazy as in too frantic and suited for all types of classes.
Its great fun so far on xbox x,resolution really good and fast, playing on 120 hz pc monitor buts a smaller screen. Bet it looks amazing on a normal tv 32 inch and above

Soldato
Whats everyones favourite weapon so far who play the assault class.

I'm currently playing with the M1A1, still to fully spec it but it seems very good.

Those that have unlocked all the assault weapons, have you settled on a favourite?

Soldato

I'm currently playing with the M1A1, still to fully spec it but it seems very good.

Those that have unlocked all the assault weapons, have you settled on a favourite?

Although the M1A1 is considered one of the best guns in the game I actually prefer the Gewehr 43 as it's better at longer range yet capable at closer ranges. For shorter range I'd go with the 1907.

Soldato

I havent unlocked any weapons yet, all classes still have 1.

Im really struggling with aiming on this with PS4, which is weird because i was really good at BF4/BF1

Soldato

I'm currently using the Gewehr 43 with the 3x Scope and using the perks down the right side of the tree with the exception of the last one which is on the left (for control I think)

I quite like the starting AR on the close combat maps, I've unlocked the STG but not got to grips with it yet, think I need to get some perks on it but can't seem to stray away from the G43 at the minute.

It's a shame there is no kind of rifle for the medic as that's always been my go-to class. I just really don't like the SMG's.

Soldato
I have only been playing conquest so far but one thing that I have noticed is we no longer have big encounter moments, like the airship, train, massive tank, that we had in BF1.
Why have they removed these losing team elements in place of a cheat mechanic that makes the losing team catch up extremely fast to make battles have an extremely tight finish.

I didn't always use any of these bonus features to help the losing team but they made battles look a lot more interesting.

Back
Top Bottom