Hannspree HG324QJB 32" 1440p 144hz Adaptive Sync

Associate
Yes, Adaptive-sync is open source, which is built into Display port standards, which is what AMD use. Giving you Free-sync.

Please don't confuse this with Adaptive Vsync in Nvidia control panel, as that is something different.

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
Hi there

I can get these, could retail them around £349.99, any interest?
They also have a 24" 144Hz as well, again could retail around £179.99

If of interest we can get ball moving, warranty is 3yr on-site.

Does Freesync work on this?

Soldato
I seem to have come across a bug, text on this monitor looks truly horrendous.
It appears not to be being anti-aliased at all.

EDIT: Advanced contrast in the OSD messes with text pretty badly. Setting this to 0 solved my issue.

Last edited:
Associate
Hi, could you do a "black crush" test please? I don't know if I am seeing it right, but it seems clearly visible on the 2nd photo, compared to the 1st one.

I will have a look later, as I have a championship to run. :)

I seem to have come across a bug, text on this monitor looks truly horrendous.
It appears not to be being anti-aliased at all.

EDIT: Advanced contrast in the OSD messes with text pretty badly. Setting this to 0 solved my issue.

Yes that setting does mess it up. I'm happy with the preset "View Mode" - Game - FPS1
Then in the Nvidia control panel setting the colour to RGB Full.

Associate
I emailed them querying the IPS/VA thing. Glad to say they responded withing about an hour:

"Thanks for your enquiry,

The panel is based on VA technology – An SPVA panel, which also offers a wide 178°/178° viewing angle.

Adaptive sync does essentially mean Freesync yes as they’re the same type of hardware-software technology originally created by AMD and they work hand in hand – Just note that Adaptive/Freesync is only currently compatible via HDMI/DP."

Soldato
Hi there

I can get these, could retail them around £349.99, any interest?
They also have a 24" 144Hz as well, again could retail around £179.99

If of interest we can get ball moving, warranty is 3yr on-site.

Definite interest here - I've been looking for a new monitor and this seems like insane specs for the money! :eek:

Soldato
Well, technically speaking this monitor is very similar to Samsung CJG5. 350 pounds, 1440p, 144Hz, VA. Two differences are response time and stand.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/sams...-gaming-widescreen-led-monitor-mo-23n-sa.html

Fair point - I was comparing the specs and price to the Samsung CHG70 and the Asus ROG Strix XG32VQ - both of which are around the £500 mark!

Still like the look of this one though - although the AOC AG322QC4 seems to match it for specs and then throws in HDR on top! :confused:

Back
Top Bottom