My Ringmeisters Prime Nurburgring 2-day trackday report.

Soldato
I suspect you are one of the very few who will read it all. It is a very long report and I don't expect people to read everything, more of a skim through is what I'd expect. I write them as much as a diary as anything else, so I can read them back a few years later and remember just what actually happened :)

Another one here who reads the entire post from start to finish!

Associate
OP
I real them all from start to finish, follow on insta (looking forward to seeing your excuses for the spin in the next write up :D) and generally just admire what you do. Your attitude is just spot on and I love how you go about life. Think I have a man crush, haha.

Managed to finish the lot on my commute home, really enjoyed the read (as usual!).

Thanks for doing these writenwri, it's fascinating from the perspective of someone who would love to do this sort of thing but doesn't have the means at the moment.

I think I've read all of your writes up from beginning to end, always an interesting read even as a biker with little interest in cars.

Another one here who reads the entire post from start to finish!
Didn`t realise so many people read everything !

As I often say, I just get on with it where I can but this time there was nothing I could do on the event and had to fix it when back in the UK

Great weekends these, love my yearly Ring trips.

It was a great event but it was a shame to see the 'wagon on the recovery truck :(

I never realised you were an OcUK member or I'd have come and said hello!

Roll on 2019!

What amazed me most is how chaotic DN20 was in comparison. People and cars everywhere. I can't imagine what a busy TF day is like these days.

Loved the write up!

Also loved Ring Meisters :D
You often find that don`t you. Afterward people were on the same event but you never realised.

DN20 was quiet in comparison to TF, but after Ringmeisters it felt busy, I agree !

Great read, as always.

Great read. Can't wait for the next chapter!

enjoyed the write-up, thank you :)

Great read, thanks for sharing the highs and lows.
Thank you :D I`m in theprocess of writing up DN20, it`s just taking a while to find any spare time.

Back
Top Bottom