Xbox One X

Caporegime
It's amazing
Yeh when it doesn’t break apart lol.

I’ve had mine since day one and first the grips at the back on left hand side started coming off. Now the left rb button has fallen apart.

I’ll probably pick up another to replace the broken one I have. But I never abused it, I always kept it in its case so a bit disappointed but it’s lasted me a while so can’t complain.

But yes best controller out there.

Associate
Yeh when it doesn’t break apart lol.

I’ve had mine since day one and first the grips at the back on left hand side started coming off. Now the left rb button has fallen apart.

I’ll probably pick up another to replace the broken one I have. But I never abused it, I always kept it in its case so a bit disappointed but it’s lasted me a while so can’t complain.

But yes best controller out there.

Microsoft should replace it, they did mine

Caporegime
Just spent an hr with live chat on Microsoft but no go, they refuse to replace the controller. Rather sell me a new one or repair it, which would be almost the same price of a new one.

Meh I’ll just pick up one tomo from the Black Friday deals if I can find any.

Associate
Just spent an hr with live chat on Microsoft but no go, they refuse to replace the controller. Rather sell me a new one or repair it, which would be almost the same price of a new one.

Meh I’ll just pick up one tomo from the Black Friday deals if I can find any.

Strange, maybe I got lucky?

Soldato
Anyone had any issues with the original controller?
Just bought a brand new One X and the a button doesnt always register when lightly pressed.

Soldato
Anyone had any issues with the original controller?
Just bought a brand new One X and the a button doesnt always register when lightly pressed.

My right trigger kept getting stuck one i randomly brought xbox one s last year ended up taking it all back.

Back
Top Bottom