Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII

Soldato
Lol, I was in a stream of someone from DooM clan last night, my team got smashed as I knew what was going down, so I just sat back and tried to watch the objectives, I think I got under his skin a little. Was quite fun though to be fair.

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/338982935?t=02h06m02s

I love the fact you kill him and he complains about everyone using LMGs - that's all he's bloody using!

And then next two kills I think you definitely upset him, he called you a naughty word lol :p

Soldato
Normal MP has gotten stale already for myself. I think it's a combination of it being very similar to BO3 and the fact that 4 of the maps are old maps which I'd already played 100 of games on.

Don
Normal MP has gotten stale already for myself. I think it's a combination of it being very similar to BO3 and the fact that 4 of the maps are old maps which I'd already played 100 of games on.

I think there is enough maps to not think you're replaying the same ones again and again, I find the older ones seem less likely to come up (or chosen) despite me enjoying them. A map pack would be nice in January mind.

Just got diamond on ARs...the grind really starts on the other guns though, unless I do HC TDM.

Soldato

I'm kinda bored of it as well. I find all of the maps are quite boring. Not one of them stand out as being good or 'classic' like you had on the old cods.

Caporegime
OP
MP is indeed stale, I spent all weekend just playing Nuketown 24/7 and had a blast (no pun intended).

It's because it's essentially Black Ops 3.5, and nothing really new. Plus there is no variety in enemies you go up against, it's just LMG cheese, or people with mice and keyboards with pinpoint circular accuracy spraying and switching onto targets with rapid fire SMGs

Soldato
This is the best cod since black ops 1 for me .

Maybe it's nostalgia, but absolutely loving it. There's enough game modes to keep busy with and it's really fun playing blackout in addition to the regular multiplayer.

Caporegime
OP
This is the best cod since black ops 1 for me .

Maybe it's nostalgia, but absolutely loving it. There's enough game modes to keep busy with and it's really fun playing blackout in addition to the regular multiplayer.

Nostalgia of what? There is literally zero nostalgia on offer here for either classic Call of Duty or the Black Ops series.

Associate
I feel as if its missing that quality of map that everyone looks forward to playing. Like yes there is still firing range but its a remake so it doesn't count.

Soldato
Nostalgia of what? There is literally zero nostalgia on offer here for either classic Call of Duty or the Black Ops series.
The first FPS I ever got into was Black Ops 1 on the 360. This has some of those maps, and my favourite ones (Jungle, Summit, Firing Range)so for me it's nostalgic.

Back
Top Bottom