Battlefield V

Soldato
So I've played around 5 hours of this so far and the one thing I've noticed is there are far too many rambos in this game.

The majority don't seem to want to play in squads and follow orders, revive, help out following objectives etc. It's ridiculous. I've never come across in a BF game to this extent before.

If anyone is on Xbox one and fancy squadding up please add DanMc07

Last edited:
Soldato
So I've played around 5 hours of this so far and the one thing I've noticed is there are far too many rambos in this game.

The majority don't seem to want to play in squads and follow orders, revive, help out following objectives etc. It's ridiculous. I've never come across in a BF game to this extent before.

If anyone is on Xbox one and fancy squadding up please add DanMc07

That's the way with all battlefields, I dont know why they keep on insisting and enforcing team play, it never works and just ends up with frustrations.

Anyone else get stuck swapping weapons when they're trying to revive squad members. Really shouldn't be the same button.

Not me there different buttons, square and triangle.

Soldato
That's the way with all battlefields, I dont know why they keep on insisting and enforcing team play, it never works and just ends up with frustrations.

It's a shame really... I expected it a little but not to this extent. I've been playing BF since the BF2 days and I haven't experienced it to this level. I think I've been revived around 10 times total in this game. Which is ridiculous seeing as it's not just the medics who can revive this time around.

Associate
I actually had a game on thursday in which my squad of randoms followed orders, captured and defended and we ended up winning the game by a country mile. great when it happens but it's certainly the exception and not the rule.

Soldato
Still think if you headshot someone they shouldn't be able to be revived. Should be able to finish them off Pubg style too. (I know fire bombs pretty much finish them off but it seems a waste)

Is it possible to get extra grenades from supplies? Don't think I've ever managed it.

Man of Honour
Still think if you headshot someone they shouldn't be able to be revived. Should be able to finish them off Pubg style too. (I know fire bombs pretty much finish them off but it seems a waste)

Is it possible to get extra grenades from supplies? Don't think I've ever managed it.

No you only seem to be able to replace the 1x - can get an extra rocket though

Soldato

You can from the supply crate support has, but it is very rarely used as people have to run up to it and press interact for it to work, most support just use the smaller packs

Associate
Really enjoying this, so much better than the beta.
Surprised this thread isn’t more busy.
Really love how they’ve implemented the attrition system and changed it up from the beta. Also looks amazing on console, very impressed.

Associate
Loving it so far, playing largely as a medic. I finding it very rewarding helping out my ream/squad. Massive xp to be had if you do it properly and stick together with fellow squad members.

Assault and support are good as well but I'm utterly hopeless with a sniper rifle..

Spawn points can be infuriating at times, but overall really pleased with it. Plays well and looks stunning on my 1X.

Back
Top Bottom