76 trans children at one school

Caporegime
So, at one school in the UK there are 40 children who apparently 'do not identify with their gender' and 36 more who say they are 'gender fluid'.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/11/27/its-...live-interview-about-gender-fluidity-8181278/

Piers Morgan and Munroe Bergdorf butted heads in a heated interview about gender fluidity.

The fierce debate came after the news that a school in Brighton had 40 children who do not identify with their gender.

Piers and model Munroe, who is transgender, debated the topic and their conversation descended into a live TV clash. Munroe said Piers’ opinion was ‘bigoted’, while Piers said that the idea of children being gender fluid is a ‘farce’.

I have no doubt at all that this school is full of biased, nutjob teachers who are pushing them in that direction to further their agenda. They must love it when another child spews forth this nonsense. It's almost like a sense of achievement for them... "Oh yes, we've infected another child's mind!". Reminds me of religion with parents pushing their children to believe in their particular God.

Where does this liberal degeneracy end?

Caporegime
What if you teach a kid, constantly tell them, that they dont need to choose and all their peers are in the same boat, wtf do you think is gonna be the outcome? Child abuse right here.

Caporegime
Any reason why Brighton might have poor parental role models?

Elected the first Green Party MP, quite a popular destination for the LGBTQI crowd.

I guess it is cool to be "different" these days, getting a special label or victim status is applauded - if you've got a load of "progressive" parents who are into their identity politics etc.. then I guess the girl that would otherwise simply be a tomboy because she likes climbing trees with her brother etc.. then becomes "gender fluid" instead.

[...]
Where does this liberal degeneracy end?

While I don't like Piers much I am glad he's at least calling out this BS and stating what a lot of people think here.

I'm not sure I'd call it liberal degeneracy, it seems to be rooted in the current identity politics/SJW collectivist agenda and that isn't very liberal at all.

Caporegime
I can't work out who is more annoying because they're both awful. I'm warming to Piers' partly put-on, "I am a pantomime villain and enraged old rich white male, what about ME!?" It can be genuinely amusing.

Soldato
It seems a classic these days, say "be yourself", then immediately try and change yourself.. smh.

If this wasn't a politically correct ideology being pushed the media would be all over it.

Soldato
One of Piers's big points was that the school had removed the words man & woman from the school.
He said that he defended her right to be transgender but she was going too far.
I 100% agreed.
Removed the words man or women,oh dear what kind of society have we become?

Liberalism is a sickness.

Soldato
Gender Fluid :rolleyes:

Whoever came up with that concept needs booted swiftly in the knackers.
It's the same as gender bender, which was shortened to bender.

So is bender ok? I am out of touch with today's pc speak, are they gender-fluid, gender-benders, benders or bent?

Back
Top Bottom