16 year old bullying a Syrian refugee with a broken arm, choking and waterboarding him

Man of Honour
I haven't watched the video of this kid, but now apparently the headlines are that the bully waterboarded him? Is that in this video?

Hyperbolic, got him on the ground and dumped water on his face from a bottle.

Apparently the guy said something about drowning him but i've not watched the vid with audio.

Permabanned
I haven't watched the video of this kid, but now apparently the headlines are that the bully waterboarded him? Is that in this video?

There are those that say if it is played frame by frame with enlargement, on a good monitor, he was sodomised, castrated and his tongue cut out, too. No, he was not water boarded at all :) If there was more mortar boarding by the school with a serious change in the discipline situation this absurd situation probably would never have occurred, but we are where we are and the liberal media are having a break from "Brexit" and running hell for leather with this none event for a while.

Permabanned
Quite. Very depressing all round. :(

I'll wager the Syrian kid and his family aren't depressed, it must be like watching the fruit machine they are playing get stuck on the jackpots.

As I said earlier, there are two sides to every story and a little birdie is whispering that the other side may emerge tomorrow... We'll see.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Is there a GoFundMe for the family of 14yr old Viktorija Sokolova who was raped and murdered by having her skull caved in with a hammer?

God knows what is happening to this country, its revolting.

I hope the truth comes out about the OP's story also, reports state his sister tried to commit suicide in the toilets after being bullied.

If it's that bad, sounds like Syria is a better place to be than Huddersfield to be fair.

Some areas in the UK already seem to resemble Raqqa.

Soldato
I hope a good portion of this is donated to anti bullying charities.

Like many others I'm sure, I've been on the receiving end of scumbags like this in my childhood. Fortunately I managed to deal with it myself. The kid has my total sympathy.

These kind of fundraisers are a bit silly though and often end up taking a sinister turn so I'm always very cautious about participating.

Bit sad that this kind of money isn't going to help vulnerable young homeless people or something though.

Last edited:

Raz

Raz

Soldato
Soldato
Some of the comments in this thread lol, never fails to amaze me on ocuk.

Unfortunately, this is just one of many cases. It has happened in same races too, not long ago a boy in Bradford took his own life due to bullying. Racial incidents are subjective to debate, obviously no one will admit that an offence which occurred was driven on race.

I just find it saddening that the actual event occurred last month and due to uproar via social media something has finally been done.

Our society is broken. It’s been broken for a very long.

Back
Top Bottom