So, the Championship season has started **Spoilers**

Soldato
Draw would have been fair but considering you could have been down to 10 men easily by half time maybe karma struck :p

Poor game really and further injuries but we have had so many keepers in the past few years making those kind of mistakes its nice to be on the other end of them :)

Was it McGoldrick that could have been sent off?

I was more gutted for Henderson than anything else tbh, he's been absolutely brilliant for us so far this season. Hopefully this doesn't knock his confidence.

Don
Was it McGoldrick that could have been sent off?

I was more gutted for Henderson than anything else tbh, he's been absolutely brilliant for us so far this season. Hopefully this doesn't knock his confidence.

Yeah, McGoldrick but even worst how Stephens didn't get a second yellow card for a clear foul is mad. Nevermind, all is well.

Soldato
@toshj quickest favourites for promotion to relegation ever?!

Good win for us against a terrible side. Chuffed for Bamford, Boro could do with him :D

I have no words to describe the kind of football club we've become. It's crazy. I actually remember thinking something had changed when we were away at Ipswich a few months back - was sat in the stands and I could feel this weird shift.

Interestingly a fan came up with quite an interesting fact (for us anyway...). We're the only Football League team to have finished in the top 10 of their given division for the last decade. So a massive slump like this shows how fortunate we've been as fans for a number of years. It's coincided with a load of personal stuff that demands my attention, so as long as we stay up I don't really mind.

You guys got back into your stride!

Back
Top Bottom