New wireless earphones

Associate
Need some wireless earphones

-Not true wireless
-Apple style ends not like the rubber dome
-Not over 50 pounds

Any help is appreciated

Soldato
I know what you mean. True wireless would be Apple Airpods for example. Wireless are the type you are describing, that have a cable which connects the earphones and have a small enclosure for the electronics and battery.

I think this is going to be difficult, because most Bluetooth earphones are the IEM type that fit in the ear canal. Very few are the type that sit in your ear and of those, I can't say I've seen any that are Bluetooth; except for the cheap no name brands on the jungle site.

Associate
OP
I know what you mean. True wireless would be Apple Airpods for example. Wireless are the type you are describing, that have a cable which connects the earphones and have a small enclosure for the electronics and battery.

I think this is going to be difficult, because most Bluetooth earphones are the IEM type that fit in the ear canal. Very few are the type that sit in your ear and of those, I can't say I've seen any that are Bluetooth; except for the cheap no name brands on the jungle site.
Can you recommend the rubber dome type ones?

Soldato
Can you recommend the rubber dome type ones?

I have the Jaybird Bluebirds X, they’re very good for the money imo. Though I appreciate they’re not within budgets, if you can stretch they’re worth it.

There might be better options out there now, but I bought mine years and years ago, and they’re still going strong.

EDIT : Don’t think they’re made anymore, but I’ve found some on eBay going that’re within budget.

Last edited:
Associate
Have a look around on the famous auction site for Jaybird X2's. They can be had for under £50 if you're lucky as I picked up an extra pair for that last year.

I wear these daily, sound is great, fit is great and they definitely last 7-8 hours depending on volume. I've managed 9 hours before on just below 50% iPhone volume. I never upgraded to the X3's as the X2's use micro usb to charge.

Will be upgrading to the Jaybird Tarah Pro though for the 14 hour battery life.

Beware of fakes btw. I've purchased a pair of fakes on eBay. Very obvious. If you do go this route I can tell you obvious cues.

EDIT: Just realised you don't want silicone tips? If so, then you're pretty much out of luck.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom