Marvel's Daredevil (Season 3)

Soldato
I am half way through season 3... Stopped about a month ago when Flash/Arrow/Legends restarted on the regular. Like most of these shows they are completely inconsistent and their pacing is probably one of the biggest issues.

I believe though, that The Punisher Season 2 is all filmed and now in post production. I hope..

Caporegime
I have more of a problem that he doesn't end up with broken bones and have massive bruises all over him to be honest.

They never explicitly stated in the show that he has advanced healing.

Soldato
Daredevil has now been cancelled by Netflix as well.

Guess Disney is pulling the shows all back for it's streaming service. I hope it continues, and that it won't be watered down violence-wise. I really enjoyed the 3rd series after the relatively lacklustre second one.

Caporegime
Daredevil has now been cancelled by Netflix as well.

Guess Disney is pulling the shows all back for it's streaming service. I hope it continues, and that it won't be watered down violence-wise. I really enjoyed the 3rd series after the relatively lacklustre second one.

Welcome to 12 hours ago :p

Caporegime
I highly doubt DD will go on Disney+ because it isn't a pg rated show, take deadpool 2 Disney ordered a PG Friendly version to be done hence why there is a Kids friendly version coming out.

Disney don't even own Fox yet, and Fox made Deadpool 2

Disney had nothing to do with that decision.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
I think they are up to something, rumours of disney not being happy with how any of the netflix series performed or looked.

Really they can do anything, reboot them all or make them sit on the bench, same for any character under marvel banner now, I doubt its completely the end.
At least we get JJ and punisher next year and then a batch of new series with real avengers in it.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Source? I can't see them being unhappy with all of them :confused:

Well not all of them but apparently marvel did not like netflix take on its characters and the direction it was heading. All rumours mind, maybe we don't ever
find out. JJ and punisher sadly feels like its gonna be dead, can't really have a show when its 3 biggest and most popular shows are dead, still showed jj survived longest it was the worst out of all of them.

XPE

XPE

Soldato
lol jessica jones was terrible, really bad but still watched it. I liked Iron fist season 1 better then entire JJ !

After Iron Fist got by its terrible first few episodes it turned into a decent enough show. JJ relied on its villain for the first season and that really showed as season 2 had a really weak villain and never really went anywhere.

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Tennant did do a good job I gotta admit and yes season 2 was going to be near impossible to latch onto that level tbf.

I still enjoyed all netflix marvel tv series but do agree with marvel I found them too long and spaced out, we really did not require 10 or 13 episodes to be centered around 1-2 points and since each episode carried over we only got to see 5 minutes in the life of our favorite marvel heroes with no real progress or development for any of them. Daredevil got much right early on but then its the ironman of the avengers while punisher was the captain america....

I really do hope in a few years time once marvel are done with all the films and the disney merger is fully done, deadpool swallows an infinity stone, explodes and breaks all dimensions and resets everything so we finally have marvel the way it should have been.

Soldato
just finished this and i thought it was really good - the best season definitely.

i hope it comes back in some form.
Even iron fist season 2 was pretty good (although luke cage s2 was crap)

Back
Top Bottom