Associate
Can anyone tell me how to turn on the leds on the case if the mods button had been held in and turned them off by a lovely little daughter- I’m not with the case so can’t try anything
Ignore all- looks like the connector between the case leds had not been plugged in correctly sorted now and looking lovely:D

Associate
Finally managed to get custom loop in this weekend. First ever so took an age. Running soft tubes with cpu and gpu and 360 in the front but struggling to find a spot for the drain. I have ek valve on a t-junction. I've got two hdds in the bottom so it is a bit of a squeeze down there. Any tips?

Associate
Funny story: I ordered a Phanteks Evolv Micro ATX yesterday from a certain high street retailer (PC Globe or Planet or something like that :confused:), and when they sent me confirmation that it had been despatched, it listed 'OVERCLOCKERS' as dispatch location. How cheeky! :eek::D:D

It arrived today and can't wait to get it all set up! I bought it because my current (and much, MUCH loved) Cooltek U3 Micro ATX case is just too small for the GPU I want :(:(

Associate
Can't you move your hd cage to the middle cage position? Gives you a bit of room without moving the issue to the PSU?
With a front rad I had to use the middle bay for the drives and couldn’t get a drain port in when I tried. I left a little slack on the tubes so I can pull my pump/res out of the case to drain from there.

Associate
One of my plastic side panel holder things was broken when i received the case, but because i took over a month before building in it i didnt realise, overclockers said since its been over 30 days they wont help. Would phanteks be able to give me one as a spare part? picture below

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AtIS0_3kVkc_jR85Y33BzXE41efT

Just email Phanteks Support directly, they're really good. My first Elite case had a scratch on the front and missing parts which they offered to send out. Although I ended up returning it to OCUK for a full replacement since it ultimately had a bunch of things missing (entire accessories box). All I had to provide to Phanteks was proof of purchase since I sent photos in the first email.

Back
Top Bottom