Be wary of CDKeys

Soldato
Just ordered BFV and code came through in 2 mins, redeemed on origin and now pre loading. For 39 quid I ain't complaining for 2 years worth of gaming. When you get the code and redeem it don't put the dashes in.

Last edited:
Soldato
Got my Farming sim 19 straight away not understanding that they differentiate keys with a ; so a little hic cup but all sorted... No issues as usual.

Associate
Not had an issue with them before, but always use PayPal for buying from them. Just an extra layer of security should there be any problems.

Associate
I have just logged in and checked my purchase history - 39 titles since 2014 with no issues.

To be fair I often think that you dont know how good a company really is until you do have a problem.

Associate
Bought Ride 3 from them today at 11.52am but keep on getting "Your purchase is not yet available for download, please come back shortly" when i hit the download link in the receipt.

They are advertising the game key as in stock with instant download!

I have emailed support and asked "Can you tell me when i will receive my Instant download key please?"

Soldato
havent had a fault with these and been using them for a while, i ordered Fallout 76 2 days ago as its £19.99 and like all other keys, i got it instantly and it downloaded and i was playing it by the night time.

theres always going to be ups and downs with these sort of things, given the nature of the site its no surprising the slow response times from the population of uses, seems to be an issue round newly released games and people pre-ordering, i never do that which is probably why for me i havent had issues.

BuZ

BuZ

Associate
I've just bought one of the Battlefield games for half the normal price for console using my debit card. Should I be worried or am I safe? I mean I could have used PayPal but it means a whole load more faffing around to buy it.

Associate
I've just bought one of the Battlefield games for half the normal price for console using my debit card. Should I be worried or am I safe? I mean I could have used PayPal but it means a whole load more faffing around to buy it.
I have never had a problem with CD keys or strange payments on my accounts after buying with them. I imagine you will be safe :)

Back
Top Bottom