Trying to recall an OcUK legend...

Associate
I was watching some of his Rc car vids the other day.
Ha! To think he was this guy who gave us all this fun years ago!

Soldato
Broadband getting photoshopped into all those movie posters was quite possibly one of the most amazing memories I have of the "old" internet, back before everyone online turned into serious business.

That or "ladies only", the guy who got trapped in a house with some woman dressed as a cat or the thread where some chap had his phone nicked but had Cerberus installed on it (can't remember what happened in the end with that one).

Man of Honour
Broadband getting photoshopped into all those movie posters was quite possibly one of the most amazing memories I have of the "old" internet, back before everyone online turned into serious business.

That or "ladies only", the guy who got trapped in a house with some woman dressed as a cat or the thread where some chap had his phone nicked but had Cerberus installed on it (can't remember what happened in the end with that one).
sam83uk :cool:

Also the author of:

Is that a Bugatti Veyron?

Caporegime
Honourable mention to 2blacklines who'd had more fights than you've had hot dinners.

Also, predatory lunatic.

e: wasn't Broadband a 15 year old kid pretending to be a 20+ adult until someone got hold of pics from somewhere? Or did I just make that up? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom