*** Nintendo Switch ***

Soldato
Just nipped to Argos and got Pokemon Lets Go Eevee.

My partner has absolutely run stardew valley bone dry, 120+hours, community centre done etc and now just farms for no real reason. She loved it.

So she mentioned maybe grabbing this as she likes Go and the series in general. So it's for her to play now, and I'll have a go once she is done :)

Soldato
I've been playing Forgotton Anne, really like the 90's cartoon/Ghibli look and enjoying the story too, nice little adventure platformer.

It's on my Watch List. Looks really interesting and definitely something that I think I'd like.

I think Gris comes out next week (13th?). I will be getting that at launch if it reviews as good as it looks.

Soldato
Just made my first pre-order game in years, Super Smash Bros. I am a Smash Bros virgin, so a little surprised at myself. The song in World of Light made me buy it, "Lifelight"!

Soldato
Wonder when we will see thoughts/reviews on smash? I'm guessing Thursday. Nintendo usually get their games in publications hands well in advance, some may hold off final thoughts until online can be Truely tested. May play some belle tonight to get more in the mood!

Man of Honour
Wonder when we will see thoughts/reviews on smash? I'm guessing Thursday. Nintendo usually get their games in publications hands well in advance, some may hold off final thoughts until online can be Truely tested. May play some belle tonight to get more in the mood!

It's been leaked weeks ago so we know everything except the online aspect. Probably a week after launch once everything has settled and we will know if it's any good online

Soldato
It's been leaked weeks ago so we know everything except the online aspect. Probably a week after launch once everything has settled and we will know if it's any good online
Yeah! My partner keeps asking for Xmas gift ideas for me, so I'm waiting to hear if this will be worth it ;) I'm sure it will be fun whatever happens

Soldato
Picked up a Mario Odyssey bundle in Black Friday :).

Can I ask what the general consensus is on screen protectors? I have to say the build quality is not very encouraging, I'd never normally bother with a phone or tablet but this thing feels a lot cheaper. If I need one, are there any which aren't really noticeable?

Associate
I have hori Screen protector on mine which is thin and glossy but really high quality being japanese brand.
The pdp anti-reflection screen protector has a matt finish to it if you prefer that over glossy touch which is on my GF switch.

Back
Top Bottom