Spyro the Dragon original trilogy remastered

Associate
Seems to be clicking in the left stick on Xbox. Does that translate to L3 for PlayStation? I am unfamiliar with the PlayStation controller layout

Associate
Would think so, anyway just finished 100% of Spyro 2 just moping up the last of the Trophies, personally preferred 1 as im not a fan of having to get further in the game to collect an item you need for one of the earlier levels, got a feeling 3 is going to be even worse for this, but either way im enjoying this a lot, really has grabbed me in a way crash bandicoot never did

Associate
Would think so, anyway just finished 100% of Spyro 2 just moping up the last of the Trophies, personally preferred 1 as im not a fan of having to get further in the game to collect an item you need for one of the earlier levels, got a feeling 3 is going to be even worse for this, but either way im enjoying this a lot, really has grabbed me in a way crash bandicoot never did
Know what you mean. I started 2 the other day and cant wait to learn how to climb!

Crash is good but i usually get so far and rage quit. With Spyro at least there is usually something else to move on to if you need a breather from the bit you are stuck on. :p

Associate
yeah im still on the first island on crash 1, just cant get past a certain part, glad i own the game, just ive started to associated that game with stress
Hahaha! I managed to finish all three games recently but just couldn't get all the gems, too much stress. Funnily enough I found the third game the easiest.

At least Spyro is mostly doable :cool:

Associate
Yeah just started Spyro 3 now, thats the one i spent most time with as a kid, remember there being a few levels a just could not do no matter how hard i tried, im interested to see how i get on this time round

Back
Top Bottom