slim mATX case

Soldato
hi

im after a slim micro ATX case that accept full height GFX card (not low profile one)

so which would you recommend?

thanks

Soldato
Soldato
I did notice there were other versions of that case as you went higher in the price, but ventilation isn’t a problem if you do it right.

Looks like you can fit an extra fan or 2 in the top and 1 more at the front going by the pics, seems open enough, It will probably have better ventilation than my gamemax case which has 2 top and 1 rear fan and that’s all it supports lol, do have fair space in case, but the front doesn’t suck air in, dont think air goes out either, but my system is running fine, okay it’s not slim and was half the cost, but depending what the OP puts inside it could be do-able otherwise unless they find better elsewhere, they might have to get something like the coolermaster V1 core cube, I don’t know how much bigger the m-atx version is to though.

Edit: Forgot to ask, what graphics card are you putting in the case and do you have a m-atx board or just want an m-atx case because it be more roomy using a itx board?

Soldato
OP
GTX 1060/1070

i have mATX motherboard but i want the slim-est matx case as possible as it will be behind the monitor, currently got slim desktop with low profile card (GT 1030)

i like the format of layout of this case silverstone raven Z RVZ02B but its for ITX. is there any similar case for the mATX?

edit: basically i want to upgrade the graphic card without going to full size (width) of midi/micro ATX case

Soldato
GTX 1060/1070

i have mATX motherboard but i want the slim-est matx case as possible as it will be behind the monitor, currently got slim desktop with low profile card (GT 1030)

i like the format of layout of this case silverstone raven Z RVZ02B but its for ITX. is there any similar case for the mATX?

edit: basically i want to upgrade the graphic card without going to full size (width) of midi/micro ATX case

what board is it? if its ryzen or coffee lake then changing to an itx board be easier than sourcing and paying over the odds for a kabylake or older amd(i know this as i got a h270m and would like an itx version, but difficult and overpriced) and really the only case that seems to describe what you want is the raven models, they may only use itx boards and sfx power supplies, but some support big high end cards, some people have fitted 1080ti's in them.

another less logical way i guess would be a slim m-atx case like

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £86.64 (includes shipping: £11.70)​

and that external gpu housing which the housing on this site has a 1070 in it, but is over £600 lol.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £611.09 (includes shipping: £11.10)​

Soldato
OP
its microATX MSI board socket 1150

yes you are right about upgrading to itx board. maybe i'll look for 1150 itx in ebay or MM

Back
Top Bottom