Eternal earphone disaster

Associate
Hi all ! I checked if there was a thread on earphones for smartphones, but couldn't find one. So here it goes:
My query is I bought an earphone set for my smartphone....ok, ok, so they're the cheap kind, that is, NOT braided and no flexible connector parts on the two earplugs; the only connector protection is on the jack.
I take care of them, secure them when not using them; I do not leave them dangling out of my pocket or manbag; I don't leave them on the floor, chair or bed; I don't plug them in with the phone sound system on high; yes, I do like to listen to music quite loud, but I turn up the volume AFTER I plug the jack in.....I mean, I really take care of them. BUT, they work for about 15 to 30 days non stop, then all of a sudden, the sound goes all low and there is NO way to push it up!! I have taken back many earphones lately, but they all end up in the same way!!!! Brand: CellularLine Voice In-Ear.
What gives???:)
(Here they are.....)
8018080276033_0_0_0_768_75.jpg

Soldato
If all the failed earphones were the same brand/model try another brand.

Sounds like you're taking care of them, what more can you do.

Associate
OP
Hi and ty for the quick reply Mujja :). Ehm, I did change brand once (don't remember the name of the other one...) and that worked fine for longer, but ended up back in the store again as well :(:(. Should I just start using Bluetooth wireless earphones instead ?!!?:)....I give up :(

Back
Top Bottom