Is anti-Veganism discriminatory . . .

Soldato
So to all Vegans, Is anti-carnivorism discriminatory then in return?

There are some sad "look at me, look at me, WILL YOU STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND LOOK AT ME PLEASE!" people in the world. Nothing better to do with their time but to try and have a sense of self worth by being alternative and "edgy" with garbage litigation like this.

Soldato

There are some sad "look at me, look at me, WILL YOU STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND LOOK AT ME PLEASE!" people in the world. Nothing better to do with their time but to try and have a sense of self worth by being alternative and "edgy" with garbage litigation like this.

Absolutely spot on. :D

Soldato

I am not vegan but of course you cannot discriminate based on someones personal choices like diet.

You get that attitude for people in every part of life, including in this thread with the meat-eater and proud types. Most people generally are not like that but since it is the loudest that you normally hear people assume these characters to be representative of the group.

Soldato
Animals are bred, reared and slaughtered just for human consumption. And I do not care one bit, I'm hungry, I eat meat. Mad? I don't care.

Soldato
Animals are bred, reared and slaughtered just for human consumption. And I do not care one bit, I'm hungry, I eat meat. Mad? I don't care.

Do you care about the damage that meat industry does to the environment? Or the welfare of the animals? Or the people without enough food? Or the health implications of processed meat?

Soldato
Easy to spot low IQ people in this thread with answers like the above.

Either that or the people here who appreciate that these issues are all symptoms of a much larger underlying problem and not causes in their own right.

None of these issues will be resolved unless the far greater problem is dealt with!

Capodecina
Soldato
OP
Either that or the people here who appreciate that these issues are all symptoms of a much larger underlying problem and not causes in their own right.

None of these issues will be resolved unless the far greater problem is dealt with!
So glad that someone has had the courage (obliquely) to mention Brexit.

Back
Top Bottom