*** Show Off Your Apple Hardware ***

Permabanned
How's the space grey keyboard? Does it have soft touch feedback like the new style MacBook or does it have a hard touch feedback like the previous MacBook keyboard?

It seems to be an in-between to me. Not quite like the original but not like the new butterfly ones. I find it really pleasant to type on.

Permabanned
Changed to the 15" 2018 MacBook Pro, 2.6GHz, 512Gb and the LG 32UD99 monitor.

IMG-0413.jpg

Soldato
Great setup this. What work top did you get? The square blocks underneath from Ikea?

Cheers :)

The worktops are Ekbacken kitchen worktops from IKEA in dark oak. They're not as nice as the solid wood ones from there, but they're £50 for 2.5m instead of £150, so as I had two worktops to do, I went with these instead. Happy with them.

The square things under the 3d printer bench are Kallax and the drawers under the main desk are Alex. The risers are Capita legs flipped upside down.

Soldato
Thanks for the reply I was on about the black hub to the right of the CalDigit, but i assume it just a USB hub?

Yes, that's a Anker USB 3.0 Hub. I have all my chargers plugged into it, since I bought the TS3 it's not connected to the Mac.

Commissario
Really difficult to photograph such a reflective surface and do it justice.

My silver XS Max with glass protectors on both top and bottom. I normally go naked, I hope this isn't tempting fate.

4eSZSkb.jpeg

N85av4g.jpeg

8M1Toii.jpeg

Soldato
Ha, nah. It's just pano photo I think, makes it look worse than it is. Setup works really well. Reference stuff on the right, active stuff on the left.

Soldato
New iPhoneXR (Product Red) 128GB to replace my existing iPhone SE 32GB:

5Np9wXWl.jpg.png

Desperately needed more storage space and took the opportunity to upgrade as well. :)

The lack of a home button and finger print reader are still causing confusion on my part.

Caporegime
New iPhoneXR (Product Red) 128GB to replace my existing iPhone SE 32GB:

5Np9wXWl.jpg.png

Desperately needed more storage space and took the opportunity to upgrade as well. :)

The lack of a home button and finger print reader are still causing confusion on my part.

Snap, but I only went for the 64G, seeing I have still 20G or so free I should be fine.

DhYerUi.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom