PS3 controller

Soldato
Can anyone suggest (within the rules) where I can get a genuine controller for a PS3. All the amazon sellers seem to be flogging fakes.
If I can't find a genuine one, then a decent 3rd party would do, but needs to be good quality.

Soldato
Can anyone suggest (within the rules) where I can get a genuine controller for a PS3. All the amazon sellers seem to be flogging fakes.
If I can't find a genuine one, then a decent 3rd party would do, but needs to be good quality.

Is preowned an option? If so I'd try CEX.

Man of Honour
If you buy a genuine PS3 controller from CEX, then you'll get a genuine one. Plus if you're not happy when you get it, you can return it to any store in the UK for a refund.

Soldato
In the same boat, however I'm looking for a new one. I've managed to get a couple of brand new PS2 controllers, but I never thought it would be this hard with the PS3. So many fakes out there it's shocking.

Caporegime
To this day I don't understand why Sony didn't patch full support for the DualShock 4 into the PS3 firmware. I had a dabble on my PS3 tonight and the DualShock 3 is getting a bit flaky to say the least so I could do with a new one. I think I threw my Battle Adapter thing away as I used to plug my Xbox 360 controller in to it and play that way.

Back
Top Bottom