PS4 Pro Controller

Soldato
Hi all seem to be having an issue with my PS4 controller. All been working fine, went to plug it in to charge last night and the orange light comes on but almost instantly goes off and doesn't pulsate as it should.
Controller works fine and turns PS4 on etc. Just won't seem to charge or at least not showing signs of charging.
I have tried the usual things resetting the controller and repairing etc.
Also been and bought a controller dock that plugs in to the rear of the controller and this has the exact same effect.

Anyone have any advice on what could be wrong?
Whilst PS4 is on it shows battery at 3 bars. Not sure if this is why its not charging, but I've had it before where even though its on 3 bars it will still take a little bit of charging.

Thank guys..

Caporegime
I had a problem similar but mine was to do with the USB-Micro USB Amazon Basics cable I was using. When I swapped back to the one that came with the console it worked all right.

Associate
I have the Sony dock charger, and sometimes mine does the same, it appears it won’t charge unless it’s ‘worth it’.

Works perfectly fine otherwise and charges normally when I’ve had a good few hours on it.

Back
Top Bottom