What TV shows are you currently watching

Soldato
lol @FlyingScotsman misinterpreting two posts in a row, not had your morning coffee?

I love the Gymkhana series, so was curious to know where you streamed it from.

As for Mrs Maisel, I’ve not watched it but have seen the trailer and was curious to know what was so special about it before deciding whether to start it. @krooton

Associate
lol @FlyingScotsman misinterpreting two posts in a row, not had your morning coffee?

As for Mrs Maisel, I’ve not watched it but have seen the trailer and was curious to know what was so special about it before deciding whether to start it. @krooton
Sorry Mort, lol!!
I had them on my tablet, before I came offshore, it's practically impossible to stream anything out here, as the wifi is that bad.

Caporegime

Great characters, great writing, interesting setting, and a fun look at American Jewish family life.

Soldato
I started Sons of Anarchy just over 2.5 weeks ago and I just finished season 6 or 7 last night.

Easily one of the best shows of all time for me, been a while since I've been so attached to a series as much as I have this one.

Looking forward to watching Mayans MC after this.

Soldato
I watched season 1 and thought it was quite bad. Does it get better? For example, it felt a little like the A-Team with all the shooting and no-one actually getting shot.

Yes, gets a lot better after Season 1. I think halfway through Season 2 is when I got really hooked onto it, but the build up in Season 1 is required for later on in the series.

I'd recommend persisting with it.

Permabanned
Interesting, you're the only one I've come across so far who didn't like it.

I liked the first 2 seasons, then i just watched the rest in the hope it would be as good, its not, its a complete farce at times. :(

Doesnt help the main character is an unlikable POS. :)

Also I cant believe anyone liked that ending, was derided across the world at the time.

Soldato
I liked the first 2 seasons, then i just watched the rest in the hope it would be as good, its not, its a complete farce at times. :(

Doesnt help the main character is an unlikable POS. :)

Also I cant believe anyone liked that ending, was derided across the world at the time.

I've not yet finished but I will probably finish by end of this week at the rate I've been going.

It's been one of those shows so far that I've ended up having such a hate for some of the characters and what they do, but that's not necessarily a bad thing imo.

Back
Top Bottom