** ENSO MESH - FORUM REVIEW SAMPLES **

47343323_10156800264328349_1968275347300417536_o.jpg

Hey guys,

Umberto from BitFenix has given us not one, but SIX samples to give-away to our forum members to review! All you have to do is drop a reply letting us know why we should pick you to review one, and what build you plan to run in it!
Umberto will check through the replies in a week or so and pick his favourite. The only thing he would need in return from you to review a case is:

- A small review in the forum
- A review on the weblisting (links below)

- (Optional) a photo or video of your finished build/review of the case that we can feature on social!

If you've not checked out the ENSO MESH already it's a fantastic case! Based on the original ENSO that launched last a year, it features a fully redesigned MESH front panel, increased fan capacity and now supports up to a 360mm rad.

Other features include:

- Built in ASUS Aura sync compatible addressable RGB lighting.

- Two pre-installed 120mm fans (one RGB rear fan, one black front fan)

- Options for up to 6 x 120mm fans, 1 x 360mm front rad and 1 x 120mm rear rad.

- Storage capacity for 2 x 3.5" drives in the caddy located beneath the PSU shroud with and additional 3 x 2.5" mounts located behind the motherboard tray.

- Front I/O with 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x HD Audio and RGB colour cycle.

- Quick release magnetic lock front panel, top mesh cover and PSU filter that slides out the side of the case. (so no excuses for not cleaning it!)

If you're interested, just pop us a message below and good luck!

Bitfenix Enso Mesh Midi Tower RGB Gaming Case - Black Tempered Glass @ £84.95 inc VAT

Premium quality Midi-Tower case, Mesh front-panel, Tempered glass side panel, Addressable RGB on front panel, Up to E-ATX Motherboards
Only £84.95 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Bitfenix Enso Mesh Midi Tower RGB Gaming Case - White Tempered Glass @ £84.95 inc VAT

Premium quality Midi-Tower case, Mesh front-panel, Tempered glass side panel, Addressable RGB on front panel, Up to E-ATX Motherboards
Only £84.95 inc VAT.
ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Soldato
I would love to review one of these cases. I'm currently looking for a case with these exact features, mesh front, rubber grommets and PSU shroud. This looks like a case I would buy anyway if the cooling is good!

I will be using my new 2700x and Sapphire Pulse Vega 56.
I think I should be chosen as I am currently using one of your very old cases, Merc Alpha and would love to upgrade and compare to see how much your company has improved :cool: and to compare the temperatures to see just how much a difference a closed front and mesh front make.

I can provide temperature comparisons from this old case and your new one :D:D and it's Christmas :D:D

Underboss
Wow stunning case that.

I did a bitfenix review for the forum a few years ago now, was from Stulid for the Bitfenix recon, still using it to this day.

I'd like to take a crack at it please, my sons Corsair case is very old and battered now and this would look great in our gaming den.

Associate
I would really love to review thia case as i need a new one. mine is 4 years old and need a new one so i can add a new GPU as my current case is too small.

I will be building in it an Intel 6400 and a 570 or 580. It would be a honour to receive a case to review.

The pre installed fans will be really great cooling for the 570 or 580 and I am excited to have the opportunity to test it out.

I will provide pictures.

Associate
I would love to review the case my current 1800x and strix 1080ti is currently ghetto under a desk in a makeshift polystyrene foam motherboard tray get's great cooling in the winter months but not great for dust. I'm running a Strix mobo for the ryzen and would love a full aura sync case to compliment the setup. If i do get to review I will be upgrading some parts to make sure it maximises potential.

Associate
I’d be very interested as would be a perfect fit for a new gaming PC for my son, would use ASUS X470-F build with Aura Sync compatible TeamGroup memory and a new RX580 or RX590. Would be a good opportunity for father/son bonding as we could build it together.

Good luck to everyone taking part and thanks for the opportunity!

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd like to give this a go, I'm not an experienced builder nor do I have a load of patience at making sure everything is perfect so I can give feedback on if it's easy and straightforward.

Using a i7 7700k with ix hero z270 with 16gb teamgroup ram and a 1080ti in a corsair 600t case

Soldato
I'd like to take one for review, Never done a review EVER, but this could be the start of a new career in hardware reviews, I feel a new YouTube channel coming on and it was given birth by OCUK....

Associate
Looooong time forum lurker who rarely posts. :)

I've started reviewing a lot of products I've bought from various places and have recently been planning a major upgrade from my ancient and crumbling i7 (1st gen!) build in its venerable Antec 900 case - which was awesome at the time, back when the world was young. I'm buying a ryzen bundle from here along with a 580 graphics card for a semi budget build and had been considering the cheaper cases. If you can supply me with one of these cases I'd be more than happy to give you an objective review along with step by step photos and possibly a video.

Associate
I'd love to review one compared to my old corsair case, in it I would build with LL120 coloured fans and a 240 mm AIO with an 8600k, with a Gigabyte Gaming 7 motherboard, 16 GB of Corsair RAM and an EVGA 1070. I can even take photos with my Christmas mix of lights putting a seasonal spin on the review.

Ultimately it would be a great opportunity to reclaim some space from my massive case on my desk to leave me more room to complete my mock marking of my GCSE exams!

Don
Don't have the time or space to do this right now, but this is great idea to reach out to the forum members.

Hopefully a teenager short on funds will get one of them :)

Soldato
I'd be quite happy to give this a go.
Not had a new case on about 8 years and it would be nice to downsize from a full tower and see what the latest cases are like for build quality and features.

Soldato
ooooh

would be a rebuild of my old mk42 project with a few updates. trust old 4690k with a hint of Sli and it would be rude not to add a splash of unicorn farts err RGB embellishments

Soldato
Looking at upgrading after christmas to a ryzen build, either 2600x or 2700x, rest would be 16gb RAM, RX580. My last build was a 2500k in a CM690 so be a far few years and would be able to give a review from a fairly unpracticed and inexperienced view point when it comes to ease of use, cable management etc. Would be interesting to see improvements in case design and build quality

Soldato
If I am fortunate to get a sample, I would combine it with old and new school AMDness.

My build would consist of my trusty FX8350 with 16gb of RAM. Combined with a Vega 56, it has a toasty set of internals. it would be interesting to see how it copes with the heat whilst gaming. Due to the age of my current case, I now only have 1 fan at the top working. I want to overclock my 8350, but don't think it is the best idea given the current circumstances. I do have a CM 212 Evo CPU cooler, so with the airflow that the Enso Mesh would offer it should be more than enough cooling to give me that capability.

It would be another bonus if it managed to keep it cool whilst keeping it relatively quiet. My ancient Antec 300 currently sounds like a power plant during intense periods, so if the noise is much less than that it would be a massive plus.

Never played with RGB. If it is easy to set up for RGB virgins as well as keeping cool and quiet, it gets my vote!

Is the case easy to build in? My Antec has minimal cable management and does not look sexy at all (of course this doesn't matter as it has no window, but my PC pride means a lot!).

Looks like it is competing with the Fractal Design Meshify C, one of the cases I am looking at buying. I wonder how it compares to that?

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Really nice looking case, especially the white model :cool:

I'd love to do a review on the white case, though I've just finally got around to completing my new build tonight and I don't really fancy tearing it down already :D

Back
Top Bottom