alienware AW3418DW Availability in the UK?

Caporegime
I'm my own worst enemy! I've been hovering over the buy button as soon as I saw the deal for £752 but didn't go through with the purchase. I finally decide to bite the bullet and stop faffing around and now the price has gone up... Oh will I never learn.... :(

Know someone who's a student? Or a member of the NHS/emergency services? Also worth having a chat with the sales team, they can usually knock 10% off or so.

Stu

Stu

Soldato
I'm my own worst enemy! I've been hovering over the buy button as soon as I saw the deal for £752 but didn't go through with the purchase. I finally decide to bite the bullet and stop faffing around and now the price has gone up... Oh will I never learn.... :(

I often do this... I've learnt to either buy now and ask for refund later, or accept that I didn't really need it if I didn't have a strong enough urge to press buy when it was cheap.

Nwn

Nwn

Associate
Guys I got Samsung CF791 VA, Quantum dot, worth to try AW34? Or enjoy my cf791.... I'm using gtx 1080 ti.. I almost push trigger for 869 with pro assist. :D

Associate
I've just ordered one direct from Dell via Live Chat. £902 including extended warranty and free delivery. It should be here on the 14th. I already own a LG 34UC97C 34 so I'm use the the size but what I'm really looking forward to is the G-Sync.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom