** GORGEOUS DUCKY 60% KEYBOARD'S NOW AVAILABLE **

Soldato
Swapped out the plastic case with a low profile aluminium case, quite easy to do, just 6 screws. Apperently voids the warranty but there are no seals to verify that the case was taken off. Also put some soundproof padding underneath to muffle the sound a bit. Feels even better than stock!

OcUK Staff
OP
Swapped out the plastic case with a low profile aluminium case, quite easy to do, just 6 screws. Apperently voids the warranty but there are no seals to verify that the case was taken off. Also put some soundproof padding underneath to muffle the sound a bit. Feels even better than stock!

Just moved house and getting the man cave setup. New custom board is definitely be on the agenda!

4d7.png

OcUK Staff
OP
We have over 40 pre-ordered and I've ordered dozens more on top of that.

If Ducky can produce enough and ship them over then you should be fine. It is in the hands of Ducky producing enough to fulfil all pre-orders now and then air-shipping enough over to fulfil all the pre-orders in the same month.

There is a very good chance it will be January, and you are fairly early on in the pre-orders but I hesitate to make guarantees, just in case!

Soldato
How do you activate the DEL key?

Curious what case you used for this exactly? Will ANY 60% do? There seem to be quite a few out there.

Soldato
How do you activate the DEL key?

Curious what case you used for this exactly? Will ANY 60% do? There seem to be quite a few out there.

Fn + Backspace for Delete

As for the case, I got the one with the product description that says it fits "GH60, Poker etc". Just 6 screws, as I understand its a standard 60% layout hence most cases will fit.

OcUK Staff
OP
giphy.gif

So the keyboards have landed with the distributor and are on their way to us. They should be here today or tomorrow.

Allowing time to book in the stock, pick and ship it, people should start receiving their orders Friday at the earliest but more likely Monday (unless you chose Saturday delivery originally).

I've asked the guys in warehouse to make these a priority as you've all been waiting so patiently so it will all happen as fast as it can and there is nothing else I can do to speed things up (apart from putting away the whip of encouragement and breaking out the whip of cruelty...)

As the new tranche of stock was freighted in by air then the website price has risen but all pre-order's up to now will be shipped at the original price so don't worry!

We SHOULD have enough to fulfil all the pre-orders but i'll send the orders through in time/date order just in case!

Enjoy your new boards!

Associate
giphy.gif

So the keyboards have landed with the distributor and are on their way to us. They should be here today or tomorrow.

Allowing time to book in the stock, pick and ship it, people should start receiving their orders Friday at the earliest but more likely Monday (unless you chose Saturday delivery originally).

I've asked the guys in warehouse to make these a priority as you've all been waiting so patiently so it will all happen as fast as it can and there is nothing else I can do to speed things up (apart from putting away the whip of encouragement and breaking out the whip of cruelty...)

As the new tranche of stock was freighted in by air then the website price has risen but all pre-order's up to now will be shipped at the original price so don't worry!

We SHOULD have enough to fulfil all the pre-orders but i'll send the orders through in time/date order just in case!

Enjoy your new boards!

The news i was waiting on :p i think i was like 17th on the list so i hope i get mines!
great news tho! :D

Back
Top Bottom