The Big Photographic Deals thread

Soldato
I got an email from Fuji with a voicher for £100 off any XF lens, can be used with cashback too. I might buy myself the XF23/f2. £260 odd new is pretty damn good right?

WEX has a 10% off code on Fujifilm lenses(FUJIX10BF).
Is this still valid? Reckon it would work with the above?

Associate
Humble photography bundle, top tier at $25.

"Get software like Photolemur, Aurora HDR, ACDSee Photo Studio Ultimate 2018, and PaintShop Pro."

Much as I love working with Lightroom and Photoshop, I just can't justify the monthly sub as I sometimes go months between bouts of using them. Hopefully there's enough here to replace them.

https://www.humblebundle.com/softwa...t_index_1_layout_type_full_width_tile_index_1

Associate
Prices are crazy on the Nikon website. Does anyone actually pay these?

Nikon D750 £1,619. I paid £1,013 for mine brand new delivered almost 3 years ago. Yes it was a grey import but still going strong today and had the shutter replaced free of charge as part of the Nikon product recall no questions asked.

AF-S NIKKOR 16-35mm f/4G ED VR £1,169. I paid just under £600 for mine delivered over a year ago. Used, but boxed as new in mint condition.

Soldato
There'll be some who pay these prices, I reckon most will source their lenses through a big retailer.

All the manufactures have lenses priced at RRP on their websites but actual retailers often will sell for cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom