What have you done to your car today?

Caporegime
Why do you have a mightcarmods sticker on the back?
I mean.....
Probably because he bought one and stuck it on the car.
Bingo. :p
Is it me or is the sticker off centre, slightly to the right?
Probably... I'm hopeless at putting them on perfectly central. However the picture isn't perfectly straight from the back.
I’ve seen prettier sculptures appear from my German Shepherds ......

Was that more like it? :D
That's more like what I expected. :p
I will feel better once I've painted it all one colour but for the time being, I've seen far worse mx5's... :eek:

Soldato
******* potholes :mad::mad:

5-BD1-DFB4-5-F6-A-4773-A4-F5-843-FDD3-E59-D9.jpg

Soldato
******* potholes
expensive .. you were at the helm ?
need an app that signals location of known knowns, more so than speed zones.

Finally fixed the bloody boot rattle - after >month & several checks/tightening of rear bumper and boot lid alignment,
... already having removed the interior fittings for access and some anti-seize , strut mount chnageover to meyle <1hr.
supporting the trailing arms on a jack was invaluable to changing without have to remove the shocks.

31347857397_421d0cb91a_o_d.jpg

Soldato
You can report them on Waze :p

I’m a bit of a waze nerd (see below :p ) and report then all the time, as do a lot of others tbf. I was just unlucky to be driving early in the morning where there wasn’t much traffic so less chance of getting it reported. Still caught out 6 other cars though.

I got both tyres changed yesterday: have to change them in pairs. I’m driving it to Miami next week and needed it sorted at short notice so ended up going with Toyos, not ideal but very few places even stock my tyre size around here.

971-A0256-1244-410-A-9-DEA-1782207-AFEB7.png

Soldato
I’m a bit of a waze nerd (see below :p ) and report then all the time, as do a lot of others tbf. I was just unlucky to be driving early in the morning where there wasn’t much traffic so less chance of getting it reported. Still caught out 6 other cars though.

I got both tyres changed yesterday: have to change them in pairs. I’m driving it to Miami next week and needed it sorted at short notice so ended up going with Toyos, not ideal but very few places even stock my tyre size around here.

971-A0256-1244-410-A-9-DEA-1782207-AFEB7.png

It's cold here, wrap up lol

Soldato
Off for it's MOT today. Fingers crossed! Last year's (just before I bought it) was possibly a cash in hand job, as it had a clearly broken spring :eek: Have sorted all the minor issues, so should have no issues (famous last words)

Soldato
Off for it's MOT today. Fingers crossed! Last year's (just before I bought it) was possibly a cash in hand job, as it had a clearly broken spring :eek: Have sorted all the minor issues, so should have no issues (famous last words)
I saw a car at garage today about to have an MOT. Noticed a bald tyre and a cracked windscreen. The lady seemed oblivious and dumb when the mechanic mentioned them. Her response was "it's ok, will get those done next week". I don't think she realises that she won't be driving that car home based off the new not rules lol

Soldato

It failed! For a knackered track rod end. New one fitted, then back and retested within 2 hours. Now has a year’s ticket with no advisories :)

Back
Top Bottom