rolandvr09ba.jpg

Soldato
Already posted in GD purchases...

40329696623_31512a43d7_b_d.jpg

31856829007_b33c53c432_b_d.jpg

46745982342_56ddaf11b2_b_d.jpg

39833186153_1b6c89a969_b_d.jpg

40329696583_bd694dc9f9_b_d.jpg

Just starting out and hoping to learn to produce music, have also always enjoyed mixing music hence the NVii which i'm really enjoying at the minute. I have realsied i'm right at the bottom of a massive learning curve though with the Arturia! I have no co-ordination between left and right hand, and have only just learned what a major and a minor key is :D

Soldato
Anyone here have a bit of guitar knowledge in terms of what they'd be worth? I've got a few guitars (of my late fathers) that I'd ideally need to start looking at selling due to clutter as there's just too many to keep but a few are being given to family.

Soldato
Already posted in GD purchases...

Just starting out and hoping to learn to produce music, have also always enjoyed mixing music hence the NVii which i'm really enjoying at the minute. I have realsied i'm right at the bottom of a massive learning curve though with the Arturia! I have no co-ordination between left and right hand, and have only just learned what a major and a minor key is :D

How are you getting on I would love to know. Did you get an audio interface in the end?

Soldato
Tbh, I haven't really spent much time playing, I have had a lot going on, busy with my business etc. I open fruity studio occasionally, play with drums and then give up because i don't like what i'm doing. Still, it's fun and i'm learning new things, I watch a lot of youtube videos on the subject though.

Soldato
Refinished my Shamray Custom, I really fancied a change and I like projects, so I sanded off the old colour and re-stained it, I knew it was a big risk but I'm very happy with the outcome of it.

I didn't strip the neck as I was too worried about changing it and making it unplayable, the only real difference is the maple cap is a little bit thinner.

Also changed the EMG's for chrome ones.

pictures were taken before setting up properly so its not as tidy as I would like.

Swl6zS6.jpg

pXtUsND.jpg

u0OMvve.jpg

uFfZK6z.jpg

Last edited:
Caporegime
Refinished my Shamray Custom, I really fancied a change and I like projects, so I sanded off the old colour and re-stained it, I knew it was a big risk but I'm very happy with the outcome of it.

I didn't strip the neck as I was too worried about changing it and making it unplayable, the only real difference is the maple cap is a little bit thinner.

Also changed the EMG's for chrome ones.

pictures were taken before setting up properly so its not as tidy as I would like.

Swl6zS6.jpg

pXtUsND.jpg

u0OMvve.jpg

uFfZK6z.jpg
Those inlays are incredible!

Soldato
The funniest things you can do with a guitar, even if you can't play like me.

wHlYbtB.jpg

Dude......

I have no words....and nor did Lee Anderton...."lets play a chord!"

On a totally different note, I really want a Telecaster for my next guitar. Looking online at some of the options though and the colours are just so uninspiring :( You can get some decent colours...candy apple or purple but only if you pay ££££

Want something bright and modern looking but all you see available are pastel colours and traditional sunbursts.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Dude......

I have no words....and nor did Lee Anderton...."lets play a chord!"

On a totally different note, I really want a Telecaster for my next guitar. Looking online at some of the options though and the colours are just so uninspiring :( You can get some decent colours...candy apple or purple but only if you pay ££££

Want something bright and modern looking but all you see available are pastel colours and traditional sunbursts.

I bought it as a joke, it's actually quite fun. I would not pay more than RRP for it though but they are no longer in production so not easy to find.

ps telecaster.

6xJmJjt.jpg

Back
Top Bottom