** ENSO MESH - FORUM REVIEW SAMPLES **

MGP

MGP

Soldato
From the pics and specs I can't see how or if you can fit a DVD/Bluray drive, or even as an alternative a memory card reader into the case. Indeed looking at many of the cases currently available, many have dropped that provision. One of the attractions of a desktop PC is not having to have loads of USB peripherals and their associated cables tangled around a desk. Guess I'm sticking with my HAF932 despite it being rather bulky and a rather acquired taste look.

Soldato
@Connor@Overclockers

These look interesting... especially the black case.

I'm always in the market for a case and regularly adding new components.

Be interested to see what the thermals are like compared to my current Corsair 500D.

Stock fans would need to be replaced with my be quiet! Silent Wings 3 high speed fans for intake and exhaust, this would make an interesting test for noise dampening compared to some of my current and recent cases from the Meshify to Evolv, etc. I'm fed up with my mechanical drive vibrating the case too!

Wonder if the Thermaltake Riing or Corsair LL fans would suit this case, or could it be RGB overkill? The front RGB isn't OTT and could be configured to suit my colour palette to that of my Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro memory, looking to order the dummy set that was recently announced.

I don't use water cooling but I do use a large Noctua air cooler that would test this case for clearance. Oh, the possibilities... I wouldn't mind getting one of these to test/review especially for build quality as I've never considered BitFenix before, I would consider spending some cash on this as an RGB project.

System Spec:

Corsair Obsidian 500D Case
Corsair RM750x Power Supply
4x be quiet! Silent Wings 3 High Speed fans
Ryzen 5 1600X OC'd
Gigabyte AB350 Gaming 3 Motherboard
2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Memory 3200Mhz OC'd + Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro Dummy Kit - (Coming soon)
Powercolor Red Dragon Vega 56 OC'd
Samsung 970 EVO NVMe SSD 250GB
Toshiba Performance 1TB HDD

Last edited:
Soldato
My girlfriend got a PC last year, and has a decent case, but it's quite standard, and the acrylic is quite scratched. Would be really nice to get some tempered glass and use as an excuse to do some small upgrades.

Would also get her to have a go building it, so she can go through what she found easy & what could be improved, and see the perspective of opposite sex for looks/aesthetics

Happy to do a full written review, photos etc

Would be putting in a 6700, 1060 6GB, plus do some cooling upgrades :)

Edit:

Might even give this to my younger brother, who is just getting into PC building after getting into gaming a couple of years ago. Would be interesting to do his first build in this case :)

Last edited:
Soldato
I'd love to review this case, I'm planning on doing a build with my lad soon for 1080p gaming, not sure what I'd be sticking in it permanently yet but want to rebuild my 9900k/1080ti system so could compare it with my 900 pro performance wise.

Associate
I'd love to get my hands on this case to review!. I'm currently using an old school Akasa venom from like 2010 and because I'm a bit of an idiot when I brought my water cooling kit I just assumed that a 280mm rad would fit. Guess what... It didn't, so out came the hack saw and I got it in, but it's only being held in place by 3 screws. So yeah kinda scared it will fall down any minute :p. So I'd love to get a chance to have a more modern case with native water cooling support.

Would love to review it for a watercooliwat standpoint, and show the ease of use of water cooling radiator mounting, tube runs ect. Along with the general case review topics (airflow, cable management and so on)

PS I promise not to take the hacksaw to this one! :D

Will be housing my x99 system with custom water cooling loop with a 280mm and 120mm rads and I will try and get a GPU block for my 980ti too! :)

Last edited:
Soldato
Would be very happy to review build in and review this case. Currently using a nearly 5 year old H440 which I have modded to hell and back then painted, housing a 5820K, GTX 1080 and a 360mm + 240mm rad.

In my review I would focus on the function and airflow. I've been openly critical of modern case trends so am eager to have a play with a case that actually allows air in. With the amount of cables and accessories in my current build I'd definitely be pushing the case's capabilities more than most. Modding would also be touched on as I don't think that front rad is gonna fit without it. Thermal testing would involve comparison to the closed style H440, and also how the mesh compares to no front and a completely closed front.

Soldato
Looks like with a bit of furkling around you might be able to squeeze 3 x 140mm fans in the front. And then fill it full of noctua goodness.

I'd have to de-rivet and remove that PSU shroud though.

Soldato
I'm hoping in the OP you meant to say 360 rad and not 320. Anyway I'd like to try one and see what the aura thing is like with my Gene, not checked the specs, is it compatible with matx? As I don't have my PC in a case, it literally sits on a book like a test bed! It would be very much welcomed and in return I'd like to write the review.

Soldato
Very nice, thanks for this - I would love a black one to finally replace my nearly 10 year old Silverstone FT-02. I would be more than happy to do a full review, including unboxing and photos. My Silverstone is very banged up and the window faces the wrong way too!

In it I would install my i7 8700 with a Coolermaster Hyper 212, Gigabyte Z370 Ultra Gaming, Gigabyte 1080ti OC Windforce and 5 hard drives and ssds! I would install some more fans too to make full use of its air intake capabilities.

Soldato
One of my twin toddlers took a leak in the top of my case and bits of the 600t case and front panel, haven't worked properly since (built in fan controller and front intake fans) boys will be boys! You can also imagine the slight tinge of a whiff, due to the toilet stop, that I can sense every now and again if I have the other working case fans full tilt to help with cooling.

I'd transplant the working innards of my bust case, into the new case and it would be nice to have a case that has proper working intake fans at the front.

Parts that I'd use in this potential new case build are 3930k, rampage 4 mobo (eATX so nice to see a case that fits them), 16gig of ram, vega56 and EVGA 750W PSU. I'd probably have to buy more fans but I would wait to see if I was able to get a case to review, before buying any fans. I've actually got the lend of a decent fancy camera just now (to take pics of Christmas gathering of family) so I could put the camera to good use on a build log too.

Last edited:
Soldato
I would love one of them for my bedroom. I don't need anything powerful it just needs to look good and be able to play movies and browse internet and occasionall gaming.

I have the parts here from old build but no case.

It's a phenom 960t, asus top 7950, asus m4n98td evo motherboard, 8gb 4x2 hyper x ram, xfx550w psu, hyper cpu 212 cooler,.

I would purchase a team group ssd and a rgb kit to go with it.

Thanks

Soldato
Just about to build my son a PC for chChristm so this would be sweet.

I'll be running it with a 5820k and a GTX 980ti all on water.

I would like the white case as I've just got a while raystorm block and some white mayhem's extreme concentrate :D

Thanks

EDIT typo on what rad can fit in the front of case. It's correct on the webshop

Last edited:
Associate
Well if you don’t ask you won’t get, the last builds I did were with win 98 and whs and then moved onto an htpc with no case sitting on a shelf of an av unit for my pc duties for many years till a few weeks ago when my son gave me his old system to potter around with to see if I wanted to get back into pc’s and away from Apple so if I won it would be from a fresh perspective

Associate
This sounds amazing!

I'd love to review the case, having recently upgraded my motherboard (Gigabyte Z390) and cpu to an Intel i7 9700k, I'd like to see how it this configuration looks in the case with a Noctua DH15 cooler, I know it's not attractive as an AIO or a fully water-cooled system, but it's something that I'm sure a few people who cool on air would be interested in. I have a GTX 980ti as my graphics card and 16GB of Corsair Vengeance ram also.

As a videographer/photographer, I have a lot of hard drives, so it would be good to see how it performs for my needs, as I tend to swap in new drives for backup every couple of months.

I'm currently using a Fractal Design Design R4, as I wanted good sound dampening, so it would be interesting to see how the cases compare.

This past year I've produced numerous videos for The Sunday Times, working with clients such as American Express, Gucci, World Duty Free and Universal, so I feel I'd be able to produce high-quality photographs and a video overview of my build.

Thanks and good luck to everyone :)

Associate
I would love to review the case. My (entirely underrated) A8-6500T is languishing in a horribly battered case (it was literally attacked with a keyboard by its previous owner) and could do with a new home. Please give it a nice new place to stay! It needs a new home to breathe and feel safe in...

Soldato
i'd like to review one and would put a low end build in based on AMD ryzen to see how it looks when its one of the major expensive parts of the system used in a budget build. it will be interesting also to stick an older set of comp0nents in, i have a old FX based system that i'll swap into this case and see if it improves cooling performance and system looks. i'll do a video showing it before, during and after and in use.

Back
Top Bottom