FIFA 19

Associate
Opened a bunch of card packs spending all gold I had in club. Got lucky with a 91 CB Fernando Heirro Icon with last pack. Seems to be worth about a million. Should I keep or sell him? Is he a good Icon?

Associate
Took me a while to get the FUTBIN working had to go to PC.

https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/3032160

That should be my squad and formation hopefully. All have basic chemistry at the moment and all are tradeable except for the GK.

If I kept Fernando Heirro he would slot in and replace Gimenez.

Any suggestions for how I can improve my team?

Last edited:
Soldato
Not touching today's SBCs aside from the 2 for mega packs!

Still really tempted to do Campbell, I could do Ballack but I think it would rinse me like a bitter ex wife!

Last edited:
Soldato
I don’t think he’s worth it, tbh I don’t think any of them have been worth it so far. At least with Modric you can sell him on in the future (and probably make a profit as well)

I mean looking at the stats on futhead, Modric simply makes more sense. That said Wass would make it easier to get OF Delaney in to a team, which I think i’ve Done now anyway, as long as UCL Phillip delivers for me :)

Soldato
Personally I'm doing all the Serie A SBCs I can and hoping to sneak an icon one in, Gomez does feel better than his NIF, bit snappier and a LOT more able with his shooting.

MVB gone, great finisher but had to adjust his I play to really make him work..

1.4m in the pot, suggestions?

Soldato
The passive aggressive Fifa rage, I love it. Normally I just post about how **** the game is, this is a new angle, interesting. :p

I've decided that selling up is better for my sanity. I've been absolutely dominating games in the WL today but still losing to the most BS goals i've ever seen. I'd prefer to sell up now before i burst a blood vessel :p

Caporegime
You're selling your coins. The buyer lists **** players for their maximum BIN price and you purchase them.

Have to be more clever about it than that, max bin buyouts get automatically detected by a system they have in place. Most of it is done through bids now that are very close to the max bin, it’s absolutely rife again this year and one of the many reasons for the huge inflation on the sought after icons.

Back
Top Bottom