Soldato
As this was full, I ended up sticking a message out at my work as quite a lot of people have a switch.

Anyway, I have 1 free spot if anyone is interested? The group went live yesterday and is working fine.

Just holla me an email in trust and I can hit you up a paypal link or bank transfer details for the £4, then add you in.

Cheers.

Man of Honour
OP
Hey, Yeah sorry! My Son and Brother was looking to get online. So I made a family plan for us to use. Thanks for setting this up though it is a great idea.
Feel free to give someone else my spot :)

That's no problem, I was just checking in case it was an accident.

That's generous of you to offer the account to someone else. If anyone has bought their kid a switch for Christmas, and wants online access for them (or the nes games) then please let me know and we can get them into the family group.

Associate
That's no problem, I was just checking in case it was an accident.

That's generous of you to offer the account to someone else. If anyone has bought their kid a switch for Christmas, and wants online access for them (or the nes games) then please let me know and we can get them into the family group.
I'm interested if it's still open.

Soldato
Ok, So I have bought membership today, have messaged most of you above, I have mentioned that I want to extend to two years, so it will be £7.50 each person. if anyone is still interested please PM. Thanks. Edit: 3 spaces left

Last edited:
Soldato
Hi all, I signed up for a family plan when the service went live so my renewal is 20th September 2019 and I'd be happy to send out invites if anyone is interested and I'm not treading on any toes (@Kreeee)?

I've calculated the pro rata amount as follows:

£31.49 for 365 days, there are 266 days from now until 20th September
£31.49/365 = 0.08627397 etc etc per day x 266 days = £22.95 / 8 = £2.87 each

I think that's right... please correct me if I'm wrong.

Back
Top Bottom