Motors YouTube Videos

Soldato
When BMW made great sounding cars, E92 GTS was epic, was a thrill ride when Elliot took me for a spin in his some years ago, but for the road it was far too hard, felt like it did not even have springs. :D

Yes they sound truely amazing. Almost muscle car like in person. Saw a few at the ring when I went earlier this year, and lots of E92 M3s. It seemed like a very popular car for the touristfahren...I’m guessing because they are great value these days.

Already planning the trip for next year. ;)

Dup

Dup

Soldato
Meh, I appreciate the cars and the sounds but anyone feel it's not doing anything different no I guess after ten it's boundn to fall stale just like Top Gear/Grand Tour etc but feel after the huge promotion for this thing and the making-of on Amazon it's really not delivered what I expected. Wasted potential tbh

Associate
Hi all,

I've signed up here recently to talk in a few topics where myself or my work has been mentioned. I run a small, but growing, YouTube channel called "JayEmm On Cars".

I've been a customer of OcUK for about 16 years or so, as before cars there was cameras and before cameras there was computers! So nice to see my work being discussed here.

Rather than cropping up in too many threads I thought I would start this one. If you follow the channel or have any general questions about car YT life, I am happy to answer as best I can...

JayEmm
http://www.youtube.com/c/JayEmmOnCars

Back
Top Bottom