Motors YouTube Videos

Associate
Hello, how do you go about borrowing the cars you review?

So it's a mixture. When starting out it was almost entirely cars I owned, my friends and family. Later I managed to get some dealers to start loaning me cars. Then as the channel grew I had people randomly messaging me offering cars for review (this is how 80% of the cars you see reviewed have come to me), and now I am lucky enough to get the odd car directly from manufacturers.

Soldato
So it's a mixture. When starting out it was almost entirely cars I owned, my friends and family. Later I managed to get some dealers to start loaning me cars. Then as the channel grew I had people randomly messaging me offering cars for review (this is how 80% of the cars you see reviewed have come to me), and now I am lucky enough to get the odd car directly from manufacturers.

That's kinda cool that manufacturers lend out cars to you. I couldn't even arrange a test drive of a Golf R earlier this year.

Associate
I am very lucky in that regard. Not all YTers the size of my channel get it, but I have been fortunate to get on well with a few PR departments (and less so with others).

IC3

IC3

Soldato
Another track closed down... RIP Rockingham. :( Old news now, I know... gutted I didn't finish my car in time for the last drift event.

OcUK Staff
It really is mental how quick the 720S is:

2.1s to 60
4.4s to 100
9.5s 1/4 mile at 150mph

Yes its got a simple flash tune but the bone stock car is not much slower in fairness. I'd not be surprised this time next year if these silly quick cars are not under 150k.

Caporegime
It really is mental how quick the 720S is:

2.1s to 60
4.4s to 100
9.5s 1/4 mile at 150mph

Yes its got a simple flash tune but the bone stock car is not much slower in fairness. I'd not be surprised this time next year if these silly quick cars are not under 150k.

For a completely road legal car with plates, light and ac to do that on street tires over and over is absolutely ludicrous.

Back
Top Bottom