More London violence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I grew up and knew London gangs etc but shock horror never carried a weapon or stabbed anyone.

Now I'm a successful man person in my career earning nice salary living a good life

Same here I've never stabbed anyone, I do IT support lmao. Again you are thinking in your bubble, this isn't about you or me or why we don't want to stab people.

Most people who grow up in London can and do, do legitimate work to earn their keep.

Thinking about you and me is just being in a bubble though. Think out of the box. Not everyone who leaves secondary school has the same morals. They take the opportunity to deal drugs because of their own reasons, one factor is that they see the opportunity is there because drugs are the most inflated commodity ever by a mammoth margin and they see the dollar signs.

Soldato
Not really Darwin in action isn't it

Not really. Darwin is survival of the fittest not survival of the stabbiest.

Great that you don't care, and it's good because people who don't have any real understanding shouldn't care.

I personally care because I find people killing people over drug territory pretty sad, and I want to, and know how to, end all drug crimes.

Soldato
Not really. Darwin is survival of the fittest not survival of the stabbiest.

Great that you don't care, and it's good because people who don't have any real understanding shouldn't care.

I personally care because I find people killing people over drug territory pretty sad, and I want to, and know how to, end all drug crimes.
You won't and can't end it, it is what it is. People trapped by poverty, week minds and a culture that glamorises wealth above all else.

So good luck with that.

Soldato
You won't and can't end it, it is what it is. People trapped by poverty, week minds and a culture that glamorises wealth above all else.

So good luck with that.

I said "I want to, and know how" fix things.

Not "I can and will", So no need to wish me luck with anything I'm sticking with IT support and psychology thanks.

Soldato
How would you fix it?

You can end drug crime and all crime associated with drugs, but that won't eradicate the bottom end of a capitalist system.

If they stop artificially inflating the price of drugs and allowed them to be sold for their ACTUAL value, 2p per gram, as opposed to £50 per gram, then it will completely destroy the criminal drugs economy and all associated crime overnight. Children won't be enticed to start dealing. etc etc.

But then you still have the bottom end scum of a capitalist system, but now they don't have any drugs to deal.

Soldato
Same here I've never stabbed anyone, I do IT support lmao. Again you are thinking in your bubble, this isn't about you or me or why we don't want to stab people.

Most people who grow up in London can and do, do legitimate work to earn their keep.

Thinking about you and me is just being in a bubble though. Think out of the box. Not everyone who leaves secondary school has the same morals. They take the opportunity to deal drugs because of their own reasons, one factor is that they see the opportunity is there because drugs are the most inflated commodity ever by a mammoth margin and they see the dollar signs.
I'm not in no bubble I'm well aware of those kinds of people My point is I don't pity them It's all excuses They themselves have the power to impose a similar lifestyle as us but they yes they chose to stab people and deal with drugs etc

Soldato
I'm not in no bubble I'm well aware of those kinds of people My point is I don't pity them It's all excuses They themselves have the power to impose a similar lifestyle as us but they yes they chose to stab people and deal with drugs etc

Fair enough. Yes certainly they choose to deal drugs, no one puts a gun to their head (except in a few rare cases).

I'm not sure what this has got to do with me though? Were you disagreeing with anything I said about the causes drug crime? I'm not sure but I don't think so.

Soldato
Umm no I am arguing with some posts taking pitty saying aww poor lad who stabbed someone . Poor him. It's not his fault he grew up in a rough area etc etc

Ok cool you're arguing against posters who take pity on people stabbing each other. Cool argument. Fair enough. Thanks for explaining. :)

Permabanned
LOL, so the solution to a bunch of thugs going around stabbing each other is to effectively legalise drugs, and make them 2p per gram?!?!?

What am I reading here?

When your daughter OD's on £0.02 per gram drugs because literally every human in the country can afford them, lets see how that pans out.

I have almost no sympathy I am afraid, the gang culture is very VERY simple, and boils down to 2 things:-

1) Reputation, thugs wanting to appear the BAD MAN among their peers, and things getting absolutely silly in terms of young black violence

2) Youths that just cannot be bothered to work and want the quick, easy money, as well as the "gangsta" reputation.

It really is quite that simple.

When interviewed, moped gangs will blatantly admit, they want the trainers, the clothes etc, but rob people because "its quick and easy innit" and they do not have to work.

Until this pathetic mindset is broken by proper punishment, then the cycle will continue.

Now we have Police being sued for knocking scum off bikes, the trend won't get any better. IMO if you mix with these sorts of people and you end up getting "CHEFFED INNIT" then you are nearly as much to blame tbh. Again, this feeds into point 1) whereby people really just want the glorification and PROPPA BAD MAN persona.

It really is nothing short of absolutely pathetic, and most of these DRILL GANGZ IMO are just low life losers with no hope, and hopefully they get locked away until their childishness matures and they realise that you generally have the play the game of society, or the only person who truly loses out in the long run is them.

God, it really is not rocket science. Pandering to this BS and looking for excuses for the "poor impoverished darlings" is absolutely pathetic.

What stops these fools from educating themselves and getting the big bucks by working in the City? They are in the right flipping place!! Ahh I know... Pure and utter laziness, likely as well as poor IQ.

Can't say any more really.

Last edited:
Associate
LOL, so the solution to a bunch of thugs going around stabbing each other is to effectively legalise drugs, and make them 2p per gram?!?!?

What am I reading here?

When your daughter OD's on £0.02 per gram drugs because literally every human in the country can afford them, lets see how that pans out.

I have almost no sympathy I am afraid, the gang culture is very VERY simple, and boils down to 2 things:-

1) Reputation, thugs wanting to appear the BAD MAN among their peers, and things getting absolutely silly in terms of young black violence

2) Youths that just cannot be bothered to work and want the quick, easy money, as well as the "gangsta" reputation.

When interviewed, moped gangs will blatantly admit, they want the trainers, the clothes etc, but rob people because "its quick and easy innit" and they do not have to work.

Until this pathetic mindset is broken by proper punishment, then the cycle will continue.

Now we have Police being sued for knocking scum off bikes, the trend won't get any better. IMO if you mix with these sorts of people and you end up getting "CHEFFED INNIT" then you are nearly as much to blame tbh. Again, this feeds into point 1) whereby people really just want the glorification and PROPPA BAD MAN persona.

It really is nothing short of absolutely pathetic, and most of these DRILL GANGZ IMO are just low life losers with no hope, and hopefully they get locked away until their childishness matures and they realise that you generally have the play the game of society, or the only person who truly loses out in the long run is them.

God, it really is not rocket science. Pandering to this BS and looking for excuses for the "poor impoverished darlings" is absolutely pathetic.

What stops these fools from educating themselves and getting the big bucks by working in the City? They are in the right flipping place!! Ahh I know... Pure and utter laziness, likely as well as poor IQ.

You don't actually have an in-depth idea, you just concluded the story of how simple things are within your own mind. If it was that simple, trust me it would have been resolved, it’s not like everyone else is stupid except for the disgruntled person who wants bad things to simple "go away".

Ask yourself, why they want the "trainers, clothes, mobiles, etc." Is it because we live in a society where we regard these things of the highest value? Is it because we brain wash people with adverts that we must have the latest and best stuff, radio, TV, internet, billboards outside, constantly bombarded with messages that enter our subconscious minds. There is no adverts to eat healthy, go out into nature, meditate, be a good human being and enjoy life. How can people grow up to be good humans being when we're constantly told we must have the best materialistic things as opposed to value a good life?

Ask yourself how people can see a bright future if they know they would never be able to own a "home" with a 25K job or less a year, and must live in shared accommodation for the majority of their lives.

Don't get me a wrong, I would hate to get mugged or get my things stolen by some muppets, but we also need to see from a big picture perspectives and not just the single individual perspectives of "how this bad for me, how someone is going to steal my things". My Ryzen 2600x got stolen over black Friday, I think it was the delivery driver lol, it got marked as delivered but no doorbell sound or package.

A wise man once said: People like to think that if they were another person they would do things differently or better, that's not true, that's implying if you're adding your current ego and mind to another person. The matter of truth is you were that person, you were born to the same parents, had the same genetics, upbringing, environment, education and life events and memories you wouldn’t do anything differently because you'd BE that person who he is right now.

There's a lot of people on these forums who just want to push a button so all bad people can die and just go away, this is akin to so many villains from Adolf Hitler to Darth Vader to Light from Death note to Thanos from Avengers, ALL these villains thought they were "doing good" the dark side is tempting and easy. The heroes are always selfless.

Last edited:
Soldato

What a truly intelligent post.

What am I reading here?

What a load of waffle splurged from a closed mind.

I didn't say legalising drugs will stop thugs stabbing each other. I said stopping the artificial inflation of drugs would stop all drug crime and all crime associated with drugs. You cant even grasp such a basic difference.

Also you seem to think removing the artificial inflation of drugs will magically cause more people to be addicted to drugs LOL.

You almost make it sounds everyone wants to be a crack addict but you just cant afford it hahaha. That is hilarious and thanks for posting that.

Just because drugs are 2p per gram doesn't magically mean people become crack addicts LOL. What a an utterly silly idea.

If your daughter happens to become a crack/heroin addict it won't be because it's 2p per gram. People become addicted when it's £50 a gram too you know (or perhaps you are living in a bubble and don't see any crack addicts from your arm chair?). The benefit is that she won't cause more crime while trying to attain her drugs, such as stealing from parents or becoming a prostitute when you say no.

So you are definitely living in your bubble trying to apply your ego and point your finger to other people's lives and things you have absolutely no idea about. In fact people like you who don't have a clue what's going on help make the problems WORSE. Calling people who care about and hate to see youths become gangsters "apologists" is unbelievable, you must be mental if you think I'm an apologist for knife crime.

Soldato
What's pathetic is people's belief that the war on drugs does anything but increase crime across the board.

What's pathetic is people's belief that ending the artificial inflation of drugs will cause more drug addicts. Nonsense. Because most of todays addicts get their first hit for free because a dealer is preying on them.

If it's 2p per gram you immediately stop dealers preying on people. No one will want to make £3 per day selling worthless plant extracts.

Soldato
What's pathetic is people's belief that the war on drugs does anything but increase crime across the board.

What's pathetic is people's belief that ending the artificial inflation of drugs will cause more drug addicts. Nonsense. Because most of todays addicts get their first hit for free because a dealer is preying on them.

If it's 2p per gram you immediately stop dealers preying on people. No one will want to make £3 per day selling worthless plant extracts.[/QUOTE

Someone will but it won't be 2p per gram of your hypothetical plant extract. Decriminalisation will somewhat legitimise dealers/producers in this country (but not at source for most) but it's not like other businesses selling plant extract do it for free. I suspect you need to fix society first before allowing 50p heroin wraps and it's naive to believe otherwise. A pot smokers pipe dream, even

Soldato
You don't actually have an in-depth idea, you just concluded the story of how simple things are within your own mind. If it was that simple, trust me it would have been resolved, it’s not like everyone else is stupid except for the disgruntled person who wants bad things to simple "go away".

Ask yourself, why they want the "trainers, clothes, mobiles, etc." Is it because we live in a society where we regard these things of the highest value? Is it because we brain wash people with adverts that we must have the latest and best stuff, radio, TV, internet, billboards outside, constantly bombarded with messages that enter our subconscious minds. There is no adverts to eat healthy, go out into nature, meditate, be a good human being and enjoy life. How can people grow up to be good humans being when we're constantly told we must have the best materialistic things as opposed to value a good life?

Ask yourself how people can see a bright future if they know they would never be able to own a "home" with a 25K job or less a year, and must live in shared accommodation for the majority of their lives.

Don't get me a wrong, I would hate to get mugged or get my things stolen by some muppets, but we also need to see from a big picture perspectives and not just the single individual perspectives of "how this bad for me, how someone is going to steal my things". My Ryzen 2600x got stolen over black Friday, I think it was the delivery driver lol, it got marked as delivered but no doorbell sound or package.

A wise man once said: People like to think that if they were another person they would do things differently or better, that's not true, that's implying if you're adding your current ego and mind to another person. The matter of truth is you were that person, you were born to the same parents, had the same genetics, upbringing, environment, education and life events and memories you wouldn’t do anything differently because you'd BE that person who he is right now.

There's a lot of people on these forums who just want to push a button so all bad people can die and just go away, this is akin to so many villains from Adolf Hitler to Darth Vader to Light from Death note to Thanos from Avengers, ALL these villains thought they were "doing good" the dark side is tempting and easy. The heroes are always selfless.
There are plenty of heath adverts and well beings there. you just need to open your eyes.

It is quite simple to jump on some career ladder to buy trainers and mobile phones. There are different price points for all these and different ways to purchase them.

i agree about house prices. its very difficult and thats thanks to mainly foreign investors buying up properties and people here to blame for actually renting/buying that place from them for stupid money.

If people stood firm and said no **** this i wont spend 2k a month in rent, the landlord would drop the price.

brexit wont change that by the way if thats what you are about to think. what would help change that is a new set of rules for house properties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom