**** The Official Chinese Phones Thread ****

Soldato
I've had a Mi Max 3 for a little over a week now and can't remember being happier with a phone -crazy for a little over £200! I thought i'd miss oled and the resolution but there's none of that and just love for the big screen and the silly long battery life. It would have been the Pixel 3 XL if it didn't have the notch - just can't get over it - and now i'm glad it did!

Soldato
Cancelled my order for the RN5 from Amazon because they now won't be able to deliver the phone until AFTER Christmas! So I've bought it from ****** and paid for Saturday delivery. Here's hoping it gets here tomorrow! It's the main present for my partner.

Associate
My dad wanted a new phone so ordered a cubot x18plus from Amazon for £80! The price keeps jumping from full £160 to £99 but with a £20 voucher option each time.with 4gb/64gb I decided to order two..
I am impressed but only wish it had NFC for Android pay, coming from an lg lg5 I had that and the luxury of the always on display and double tap for standby.
Now I am looking for another bargain so the wife can have this one.
Any suggestions or spotted bargains?
Only other thing close was the umidigi S2 lite at £96.

Soldato
Ha, I dont really pay attention to that stuff anymore but I thought 5-6hrs+ was good. Haven't had the update yet, will check today.

Associate
Redmi note 6 pro 3/32gb is currently on Amazon for £144.
Mi A2 lite 4/64 is £140 on Amazon.

Can't see how people can justify buying £300+ phones anymore, the price and spec on phones like these great value.

Soldato
Redmi note 6 pro 3/32gb is currently on Amazon for £144.
Mi A2 lite 4/64 is £140 on Amazon.

Can't see how people can justify buying £300+ phones anymore, the price and spec on phones like these great value.

I was a Mi adopter when the Note 3 came along. The biggest negative was buying a Chinese phone meant little to no warranty. Now you can get them (albeit at more cost) from the UK with a bit more recourse (use a credit card folks), then yeah, I agree.

Several weeks in with my Poco and loving it. Stopped out last night unexpectedly, got home with 43% battery after taking off the plug the previous morning

Back
Top Bottom