** ENSO MESH - FORUM REVIEW SAMPLES **

Associate
Aw, come on @subbytna 18 hours is nothing when near the Christmas period. I say it should be TWELVE hours. Roll on next selection already! :p

Heh, in all honesty now though, I'd love to have been the one taking pics of a nice setup, but I'd happily gourge on others well done pics too. :D

As for winning competition, I've never won one so far that I remember my entire life, and it's not a short one so far. Much as I said in a recent GD thread, it's all Luck. Some people have them, some don't, and may never get it either. Just have to hope that fortune changes for you around the corner. :)

Soldato
Recieved my package today! Thanks a lot Connor, case, loads of RGB Spectre fans, RGB strips, controllers, bloody amazing, can't wait to get it all setup! Initial impressions are great, lovely looking case, really like the mesh front that comes off incredibly easy.

Soldato
Recieved my package today! Thanks a lot Connor, case, loads of RGB Spectre fans, RGB strips, controllers, bloody amazing, can't wait to get it all setup! Initial impressions are great, lovely looking case, really like the mesh front that comes off incredibly easy.

Nice, waiting on mine once conor gets back to me. Can't wait to start a new build

Associate

Wait... What do you mean LOTS of RGB Spectre fans?? :eek: Wasn't it supposed to just be one? :cool: So tempted to grab one now if that's a normal package. Is it a normal package or specific to these reviews I wonder? Any of the others who've received able to confirm? Or @Connor@Overclockers ?

Associate
Looking forward to receiving mine on Monday, and then moving my rig into it some point between Christmas and New Year when I have time to get the camera out and take lots of shots! @Connor@Overclockers is there anywhere specific you want the reviews on the forum?

Soldato
Wait... What do you mean LOTS of RGB Spectre fans?? :eek: Wasn't it supposed to just be one? :cool: So tempted to grab one now if that's a normal package. Is it a normal package or specific to these reviews I wonder? Any of the others who've received able to confirm? Or @Connor@Overclockers ?

Pretty sure it was just for reviewers so that we can pimp it out a bit! As far as I can see the case comes with just one RGB fan! Lovely case!

Associate

Mine just came with the case and one spectre fan with one regular fan at the back, so will give a review of the case as is (think I'll put my LL120's into it instead as at least I can change those using the corsair link software!). Going to go and rebuild my PC now!

Associate
Unfortunately the case won’t fit in the Corsair RM750i power supply so I am unable to test all the different parts of the case. But seemed relatively easy to put together, and was nicely laid out at the back with the control board in the middle. I will post more impressions with a mini review later but can’t build my PC in it!

Underboss
Mine just came with the case and one spectre fan with one regular fan at the back

Snap - package 1 of 1, not even any Haribo...

The RGB lights on the front of the case don't work on mine, all the other leds from the front panel are lit up fine but getting no RGB - is the front panel and fan supposed to be RGB?

Review should be up next week as I'll give it a few days to see if I can figure out the RGB situation.

Soldato
Unfortunately the case won’t fit in the Corsair RM750i power supply so I am unable to test all the different parts of the case. But seemed relatively easy to put together, and was nicely laid out at the back with the control board in the middle. I will post more impressions with a mini review later but can’t build my PC in it!

I'll need to be careful on what PSU I get then as that was one of the ones I was looking at!

Back
Top Bottom