Ring Of Elysium

wnb

wnb

Soldato
New mode any good?

I liked it, we managed to win 3 games. We now have a plan to follow which should give us a very good chance of survival, basically you need to wipe a squad to get their resources. After that it is about timing fires, food and bandages.

Soldato
You know what I ******* hate? When there's only four of you left at the end of a game, there are four seats on the chopper and people just camp the ladder rather than getting on the chopper and taking the win. I've just got onto the last rung of the ladder and was taken out by some camping knob. There are four ******* seats you imbecile. Really boils my **** it does.

Ideally they should do away with helicopter ending.

Associate
You know what I ******* hate? When there's only four of you left at the end of a game, there are four seats on the chopper and people just camp the ladder rather than getting on the chopper and taking the win. I've just got onto the last rung of the ladder and was taken out by some camping knob. There are four ******* seats you imbecile. Really boils my **** it does.

Ideally they should do away with helicopter ending.
lol....same here

Soldato
Anyone else getting pings of 300-350ms to the Europe servers? Was wondering why quite a high percentage of my shots were doing no damage, that could explain it. All other games I play seem to be fine with pings in the usual 20-30ms range.

Soldato
Anyone else getting pings of 300-350ms to the Europe servers? Was wondering why quite a high percentage of my shots were doing no damage, that could explain it. All other games I play seem to be fine with pings in the usual 20-30ms range.

EU servers have been nothing but awful for me personally, I prefer to play on NA where the hitreg seems good in both directions.

Always get a steady ping to both though which is weird, kwango and trannybill seem to be the opposite though

Associate
EU servers have been nothing but awful for me personally, I prefer to play on NA where the hitreg seems good in both directions.

Always get a steady ping to both though which is weird, kwango and trannybill seem to be the opposite though

I find NA consistent but not great. EU either great or dog eggs. I reckon there's some dump servers that get routed sometimes.

Back
Top Bottom