Mercedes Benz and AMG Owners

Caporegime
Only thing I get is assistance systems disabled notifications for things like ILS and drive pilot when I haven't washed the car for a few weeks and the sensors are dirty.

I also find that the voice activation, which I use dozens of times a day for navigation and to flick between radio and media, takes ages to be available when you first start the car.

S213. Absolutely love the vehicle as a comfy luxurious commuter and family wagon.

Caporegime
Me again

I need to take my Blackvue dashcam out of my BMW and reinstall it in the E class.

Struggling to find where Mercedes route their cables though, as it killed the DAB signal in my BMW and I don't want the same problem.

Does anyone know? I was going to route the rear camera cable through the headlining on the passenger side and then route the power cable down the driver's side headliner and B pillar.

Man of Honour
I assume the rear seats don't fold down?

I went to buy a new telly and I could not put the seats down come loading time (before purchase). Excellent, no telly and an Orbi Pro that proved to be utter sheeeee ite. Not a good day for Tech in Housey Castle.

Soldato
Surely they do. My CLS has folding seats and that’s definitely not designed to carry cargo like the E-Class.

Do you have the estate or saloon?

If it’s anything like mine there are 2 handles just inside the boot opening at the top that drop the seats

Man of Honour
Folding seats are an option in such a premium car - it's not a polo where everything comes standard! You've gone down a class so you have to be careful with options now!

FYI folding rear seats are also optional on a bunch of BMWs (including 5er G30 and even F30 -maybe not in UK)

Bobbins isn't it, but guess I have been spoilt by The GTI

Man of Honour
Folding rear seats are an option!? Wtf :D
Tiz a lease car, cheapy cheap cheap or GTFO is my lease strategy. Love the car, cracking wafter, slow mind, really really slow, but ace at The Waft of miles. Down to Devon on 29th, it's longest run. At 'motorway speed' today, the 3 figure one (of course KPH...I think) it has an odd sonic, I fear I may have a buggered suspension leg after the rut of death last week. It's exciting my life, living the leasers dream me.

Caporegime
Me again

I need to take my Blackvue dashcam out of my BMW and reinstall it in the E class.

Struggling to find where Mercedes route their cables though, as it killed the DAB signal in my BMW and I don't want the same problem.

Does anyone know? I was going to route the rear camera cable through the headlining on the passenger side and then route the power cable down the driver's side headliner and B pillar.

Anyone?

Back
Top Bottom