*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2018 ***

Man of Honour
5c2hAvQ.gif

Welcome all to the OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2018,

I think this year's has gone well, a few were late sending and receiving but Christmas is here and everyone has a gift so well done :)

As always though.. There will be ramifications for those who do not post a picture of their received gift by New Years Day!!

Beyond that, Merry Christmas everybody :)

The Draw... (id advise you open your pressie before looking at the list)
List below in order of Secret Santa -- Receiver
:cool: next to the receiver = pic posted

Ace Modder -- Hyburnate :cool:
Ahleckz -- Regy53 :cool:
booyaka -- kinobestew123 :cool:
cainer -- Homer-Simpson :cool:
Clov!s -- Nitefly :cool:
davido_labido -- krisboats :cool:
Diddums -- wedrum :cool:
dirtychinchilla -- FortuitousFluke :cool:
FortuitousFluke -- MikeB :cool:
Gimpymoo -- Greebo :cool:
Greebo -- LewisRaz :cool:
HecFam -- RoboCod :cool:
Hilly -- robfosters :cool:
Homer-Simpson -- Zico :cool:
Housey -- Ahleckz :cool:
Hyburnate -- Spuj :cool:
kinobestew123 -- touch :cool:
krisboats -- Vidar :cool:
lakitu -- Hilly :cool:
LewisRaz -- LuckyBenski :cool:
LuckyBenski -- Marky :cool:
Maccapacca -- Housey :cool:
Marky -- HecFam :cool:
Megahurtz400 -- Clov!s :cool:
MikeB -- Megahurtz400 :cool:
mushtafa -- TwsT :cool:
neoboy -- mushtafa :cool:
Nitefly -- rotters :cool:
PU7E -- Ace Modder :cool:
Regy53 -- Maccapacca :cool:
robfosters -- neoboy :cool:
RoboCod -- lakitu :cool: eventually :p
rotters -- cainer :cool:
Spuj -- Gimpymoo :cool:
Thekwango -- booyaka :cool:
touch -- Diddums :cool:
TwsT -- davido_labido :cool:
valve90210 -- PU7E :cool:
Vidar -- Thekwango :cool:
wedrum -- dirtychinchilla :cool:
Zico -- Valve90210 :cool:

Last edited:
Soldato
Thank you very much Nitefly for my presents, my sons eyes have lit up at the thought of us playing warhammer together. You have blown the budget and excelled at wrapping and put lots of smiles on faces this morning.

awesome effort tyvm

Stuart aka rotters

Soldato
Got a super-handy shaving bowl which will be put to good use, and a lovely orange and lavender shave soap! Was very excited by the mysterious smell before even unwrapping, it is proper lush! Can't wait to have a Christmas morning shave with these :D

View attachment Fr83eCM.jpg

PxdBtHg.jpg

All set to go already, wish me luck. Thanks Secret Santa! (Edit: forgot spoiler. Thanks @LewisRaz!) :)

And thanks Cainer for all the setting up!

Man of Honour
@rotters you’re most welcome! I did see you played Black Templars way back in the day from an old thread you made so got the Sword Brethren squad as a bit of a punt... sorry those fellas came in such an unexciting box :( - they looked cool on the games workshop website :o

There’s a pretty active Warhammer thread on here should you take it back up.

Oh and Ms. Nitefly can take full credit for the wrapping.

Merry Christmas! :)

Soldato
After a bit of a nightmare with Hermes parcel arrived New Year’s Eve! Beautifully wrapped :)

HAd48kV.jpg

0Obw5Pu.jpg

Thanks so much Mike, I’m hoping to get my big boy bike test done before the summer and will definitely be making use of the book! :D Hot sauces will get rinsed between me and my flstmate, and the My Little Pony plasters are hilarious :p

Thanks again, thanks to @cainer for organising and merry cherimas everyone! :D

Man of Honour
OP
sorry for the lack of wrapping, hope the lures are usable, whooping cough has knocked me sideways.

rotters

Thanks for my gifts rotters..
Yes the Lures will come in very handy mate, earlier this year i bought a house ~50 yards from the beach and there's plenty of Bass and Mullet there in the warmer months so they'l get plenty of use,
now ive got to try and not eat these sweets before lunch :D

Fishing Lures..
Tu5H0Am.jpg

Sweets!
ysGgZAk.jpg

Card..
fWFP1Tp.jpg

thanks again for that lot rotters :D

Man of Honour
@Clov!s you are a hero - thank you so much for my lovely gifts! The mug is just wonderful. For those who don’t read every post on here, it’s an image of my cats I posted in the cat thread, with my username on it for good measure. I absolutely love it - dead chuffed. Having a cup of the chai latte (from the drinks set) in it right now.

Again, thank you so much :)

3I6JGMx.jpg

ZsBMK7L.jpg

P.s. Thor loved the wrapping :D

z28fsbC.jpg

Soldato
Merry Christmas everyone!

Thanks very much to @kinobestew123 for my presents. I'm not sure how you worked out that I have a secretly princess side - I thought I kept that well hidden on here.
A big box of presents + haribo:
ap43MYH.jpg

Everything unwrapped:
6nQEU18.jpg

Love the bath bomb and the pink christmas tree! And i'm going to enjoy eating+drinking my way through the rest of it.

Soldato
Thank you very much Hyburnate for the gifts! A really cool 40k mug that will now by my go to coffee mug! Also something I had looked at a little while ago but forgot to buy so a great pressie, some reusable metal filters which go in my Aeropress for making coffee. Really intrigued about these and how it will affect the coffee taste!

oEOY7pQ.jpg
MKs2OtT.jpg

Don’t think the Haribo are going to last the day

Again thank you very much Hyburnate, Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Man of Honour
OP
Awesome, we have a new sea fishing shop about 5 minutes from my house, I'm a keen sea fisherman too. I've caught some lovely bass with the big prawn.

yeah that big prawn looks pretty sweet, i've got a light 13' Carp rod and chest waders at the ready.. ;)

Last edited:
Soldato
I couldn't for the life of me work out who my SS was.....knew it was someone i'd played a whack of pubg with though.....many many thanks @Vidar spoiler image is especially for you!!

family friendly pic first.....
Dtd6TkI.jpg
953tPhn.jpg.png

Associate
After a bit of a nightmare with Hermes parcel arrived New Year’s Eve! Beautifully wrapped :)

HAd48kV.jpg

0Obw5Pu.jpg

Thanks so much Mike, I’m hoping to get my big boy bike test done before the summer and will definitely be making use of the book! :D Hot sauces will get rinsed between me and my flstmate, and the My Little Pony plasters are hilarious :p

Thanks again, thanks to @cainer for organising and merry cherimas everyone! :D

Glad you like it, plasters are in case you fall off your bike , have a great one

Soldato
Got a super-handy shaving bowl which will be put to good use, and a lovely orange and lavender shave soap! Was very excited by the mysterious smell before even unwrapping, it is proper lush! Can't wait to have a Christmas morning shave with these :D

All set to go already, wish me luck. Thanks Secret Santa! (Edit: forgot spoiler. Thanks @LewisRaz!) :)

And thanks Cainer for all the setting up!

Glad you are happy mate!

Very happy with mine, somebody did some research :)

SS used haribo as packing material :D Must be 100 odd packets here!!

I wondered why my cats had been showing so much interest in it too..

If I can upload the video somewhere of her going NUTS when I took it out of the box then I will.

And the chilli sauces... Very happy, have tried a couple products from this company before but none of these so cant wait to try these ones.

Thanks Again :D

Back
Top Bottom