*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2018 ***

Caporegime
Glad you are happy mate!

Very happy with mine, somebody did some research :)

SS used haribo as packing material :D Must be 100 odd packets here!!

I wondered why my cats had been showing so much interest in it too..

If I can upload the video somewhere of her going NUTS when I took it out of the box then I will.

And the chilli sauces... Very happy, have tried a couple products from this company before but none of these so cant wait to try these ones.

Thanks Again :D

Glad you liked them. The South devon Chilli Farm do some great sauces. Hope you like sweets!!!! Was just going to put one in following ocuk shipping tradition but that would have been boring lol. Glad your cat enjoyed it too. Merry Christmas.

Permabanned
many thanks to my SS love the gifts :)

will have some fun with the cars later.

2n4pi8.jpg

bdtb2d.jpg

Soldato
DSC_0333_zpswzmuiquz.jpg

Absolutely love my gifts krisboats, thank you the new leg and walking stick size candy cane made me laugh! They're all great gifts! Merry Christmas pal.

@Thekwango Lmfao glad you liked them, you're a hard man to research! Glasses are for a self respecting twitch streamer, the hot pants where to make the clothes your misses gets you seem better lol the rest was guess work haha.

Merry Christmas mate!

And Merry Christmas to the rest of you nutters!

Soldato
Lmfao glad you liked them, you're a hard man to research! Glasses are for a self respecting twitch streamer, the hot pants where to make the clothes your misses gets you seem better lol the rest was guess work haha.
hot pants are being worn all day......coincidentally I wore a pair (limited time drop) on pubg!!

Soldato
Huge thanks to @TwsT for my gifts!

I found out my secret santa at the OcUK Christmas party,so he did let the cat out of the bag, however kept the gifts a surprise. I have known TwsT for many years so he knows I have a strange love of the colour orange, beer and sweet things. He did rather well indeed.

The main gift is this pretty damn awesome Lego vox. I already know what I'm going to keep in this :D

IMG-20181225-105653.jpg

And inside it was full of goodies!! Snacks, beers, sweeties. If it has an orange package it is going in the box haha.

IMG-20181225-110425.jpg

Awesome gifts James. Thanks dude! Cya at LAN buddy xx

Soldato
Danke robfosters, really looking forward to reading that!

Actual Bitcoin coin is probably worth more than my portfolio at the moment too :D

J1GoydB.jpg

Caporegime
Absolutely fantastic, all of it :cool:

I still don't know who my SS was but holy moly did you do well whoever you are, I'll post up some pics later (or tomorrow, depending on how this roast goes) but honestly I can't thank you enough, please show your face so I knlw who to send my gratitude to!

And speaking of gratitude, @cainer you deserve some of it too, thanks a ton for organising this once again!

Ps. @Thekwango that photo is saved, it'll come in very handy at some point, you absolute star :D

Man of Honour
Absolutely fantastic, all of it :cool:

I still don't know who my SS was but holy moly did you do well whoever you are, I'll post up some pics later (or tomorrow, depending on how this roast goes) but honestly I can't thank you enough, please show your face so I knlw who to send my gratitude to!

And speaking of gratitude, @cainer you deserve some of it too, thanks a ton for organising this once again!

Ps. @Thekwango that photo is saved, it'll come in very handy at some point, you absolute star :D
@Diddums the OP shows it was “touch”.

Also, epic forum points for posing in the pants @Thekwango - brilliant :D

Associate
Huge thank you to @booyaka for our presents. Firstly we opened our lovely card in advance of Christmas:

phq8X0a.jpg

aKAhTl2.jpg

One thing we noticed about our presents is how amazingly everything was wrapped!

lvRrJAb.jpg

pxk0Iz0.jpg

My wife and son were delighted that you were thoughtful enough to include stuff for them too (despite the "just woken up" face).

EWXrTrb.jpg

Toby got a really fun Nuby octopus where you throw rings over its tentacles. I'm sure this will find its way into the bath.

Xw5iPQT.jpg

Finally got a shot of everything together. The Prosecco has joined us in Angelsey and my wife is looking forward to cracking it open. I'm really looking forward to getting stuck into some of the meat recipes. I'm still not very confident with what to do and so reading the book and maybe some posts in the Cuisine section on here will get me up and running.

TAhScR6.jpg

Thank you very much once again, really great stalking and choosing. You nailed what we like on the head!

The OcUK secret santa is always one of the bits of Christmas we look forward to. Thanks @cainer for organising it!

Last edited:
Soldato
Glad you like them mate. Sorry that your main present hasn't been delivered yet. Do you want me to let you know what it is or save it as an extra surprise after Christmas?

In all the excitement of opening the presents I'd completely forgotten there was another coming :eek:
You must be way over budget already with the stuff i have. I think a surprise would be nice, I'll keep this thread updated when it comes.
Thanks again!

Soldato
7D9WsJ4l.jpg
O9injHMl.jpg

Thanks a lot Marky, some top not stuff! My dodgy one handed photo doesn't do it justice but the poster looks awesome! Will defo be sticking that scarf on soon, I'll be wrapping up, not unwrapping! :cool:

Thanks a lot mate!

Soldato
Ps. that photo is saved, it'll come in very handy at some point, you absolute star :D

you're more than welcome but I have to say, if you need a pic of me to help you achieve climax with your partner I think you need to spend a bit more time in that therapists chair :p:eek:

and stop getting banned!!

Last edited:
Soldato
Afternoon everyone, hope your day has gone well.

A big thanks to @cainer again for this years Secret Santa.

Thank you @Homer-Simpson for the gifts!! I'm very grateful for them!! I was curious as to all the envelopes that turned up and almost opened one of them in error thinking it was something else.

Oh, and to the mystery person who promised me 3 min's of sexytime via Elfster, you've still got to deliver ;):D.

Items: Car vent gel overlays, Rottweiler car sticker and the card had two Xbox gift codes inside.
aWWMcakl.jpg

Back
Top Bottom