*** Offers & Bargains, all Consoles ***

Soldato
Well I was looking at buying Just Cause 4 but seeing the reviews and most saying its very similar to 3 but just better looking, so I think I will wait till that comes down in price, to at least where the edition with the dlc is about £40 or less. Anyway, wanting to play something at xmas I went for... The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt GOTY for £15.95 from The Game Collection. Should keep me busy.. :D

Your in for a real treat my favourite game this gen

Soldato
Your in for a real treat my favourite game this gen
I have been a little apprehensive as I not a deep RPG fan but have been a big fan of, most recently RDR2, Horizon Zero Dawn etc. So hopefully there isn't a tonne of micromanaging inventory that comes with the likes of Dark Souls or Skyrim etc.

B&W

B&W

Soldato
I have some credit for the Xbox store, not sure what to buy. Have narrowed it down to:

1) Witcher 3 wild Hunt
2) Fallout 4
3)shadow of Mordor
4) monster hunter world
5) Farcry 5

I could buy 1&2 and only spend £2.50.

Or just buy Buy either 4 or 5 and spend around a five.

Logic dictates buy 1&2 especially as the reviews are good. But never been that much into RPG although I did like mass effect/ original deus ex.

Soldato
Yeah, i've heard that but can't seem to find it on gamepass.

Just went to check myself and can't find it. It was there but it was removed sometime in November apparently. Seems it was on GamePass to get some interest in Fallout 76. Fallout 3 is there for 360 backwards compatible.

Caporegime
Just went to check myself and can't find it. It was there but it was removed sometime in November apparently. Seems it was on GamePass to get some interest in Fallout 76. Fallout 3 is there for 360 backwards compatible.

Well I don't like that at all. It should have stayed there for at least six months. Cheeky beggars.

Associate
I have some credit for the Xbox store, not sure what to buy. Have narrowed it down to:

1) Witcher 3 wild Hunt
2) Fallout 4
3)shadow of Mordor
4) monster hunter world
5) Farcry 5

All good games. They'll all give you great value for money, but some have paid DLC. Monster Hunter World doesn't yet have any paid DLC, all the additional content so far is free and I'd highly recommend it. I played ~400 hours on PS4 this year and a further 200+ on PC version. Obviously I prefer PC version for the 60fps and faster loading times (even though my PS4 has an SSD for storage).

Incidentally, Monster Hunter is getting some Witcher 3 collaboration DLC, again free of charge. Nice to see great games come together like that.

Associate
Anyone know of any good PS4 (slim or pro) bundles at the moment? Can’t really see lots of sense spending £250-£300 on a PS4 slim when the RDR2 Pro bundle is still £350 in places. Only slim bundle for £230 ish is with FIFA which I’m not interested in. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom