*** OcUK Secret Santa UnWrap Thread 2018 ***

Soldato
@Megahurtz400 Thank you for my gifts, very much appreciated. :)

The cleaner will be put to use tomorrow on my bike as well as the mug, sadly i tried the candy pouch on and it's too small ;) I'm about to start eating the Daim packs and i'll easily go through a whole pack in a few minutes.

Thank you :) Have a brilliant new year. :)

ySle6gch.jpg

Associate
GQN5fxN
GQN5fxN
http://imgur.com/gallery/GQN5fxN

GQN5fxN

Many thanks to my SS, love the mug and can't wait to have a bash on my first ever console again

Last edited:
Soldato
as others have said, many thanks @cainer for organising. wish I had joined in the fun sooner. 1st year done & hopefully many (or at least a few!) more left. I'll get better at stalking in the future....I fear my poor SS this year will be a tad disappointed

Man of Honour
OP
as others have said, many thanks @cainer for organising. wish I had joined in the fun sooner. 1st year done & hopefully many (or at least a few!) more left. I'll get better at stalking in the future....I fear my poor SS this year will be a tad disappointed

yeah no worries i enjoy doing it :)

Man of Honour
OP
I was on the fence about joining this year and ran away like a wuss. Next time! :cool:

you will get an email reminder when the OcUK Secret Santa 2019 starts...
when a new Secret Santa starts i go through the last 2 years threads and email everyone who's either taken part or left a msg showing interest like you did ;)

Soldato
@Megahurtz400 Thank you for my gifts, very much appreciated. :)

The cleaner will be put to use tomorrow on my bike as well as the mug, sadly i tried the candy pouch on and it's too small ;) I'm about to start eating the Daim packs and i'll easily go through a whole pack in a few minutes.

Thank you :) Have a brilliant new year. :)

Glad you like them mate!

Give me a message if you want any help using the bits, and let me know if you want anymore as it’s my company and can sort you a tasty discount for the website :D

Soldato
Just got home from relatives and need to unpack the gift bags for photos, bit late now as i'm off to bed but the gifts were very well received. Thank you very much to my secret santa!

I'll read the whole unwrap tomorrow as well :D

Caporegime
do it....for the last couple of years, i've either forgotten or chickened out. but turns out it's actually great fun. and it's nice to have a pressie under the tree that you genuinely have no idea what's in it

This. I am always the most excited about the SS pressie plus I love the stalking on my victim.

Associate
In all the excitement of opening the presents I'd completely forgotten there was another coming :eek:
You must be way over budget already with the stuff i have. I think a surprise would be nice, I'll keep this thread updated when it comes.
Thanks again!

No problemo. I'll keep you updated if Amazon have any more issues.

I don't really follow the budget. It's nice to buy stuff for somebody that I don't know and it's fun doing the shopping for it. Also, I know that some of the stuff in the box was just jokey/silly. Therefore a proper present is only fair.

Back
Top Bottom