***The Official OcUK Lego Thread***

Soldato
Over the past couple of months I finished a couple of the smaller CaDa models with my lad, firstly the Off-Road Crawler (C51041) which I've already mentioned comes with a pretty cool RC setup (on in one USB chargeable battery pack and receiver unit) and can be setup for speed or torque for climbing.

Cada_51041_Crawler.jpg

Then onto a small RC tank (C51018), fairly simple with just has a couple of motors for powering each of the tracks but it drives well.

Cada_51018_Tank.jpg

So I've now built three CaDa models and quality wise I think these are the best non-Lego kits available, they use their own moulds (not straight copies of Lego) so all the pieces are labelled with CaDa and many whilst similar to Lego are designed slightly different, no issues with gears etc and the power functions work perfectly (actually better than Lego as non IR).

Impressed so much I've now picked up the larger tank they do, C61001W, which comes with loads of remote/power bits (5 motors, numerous receivers) so expecting that to be a fun build.

Soldato
The piece count is far lower (1200 less), it’s smaller and doesn’t have the complex gearbox.

I also doubt it will come in that expensive box either.

The orange GT3 is also discontinued so if you want it buy it before it goes.

Caporegime
The piece count is far lower (1200 less), it’s smaller and doesn’t have the complex gearbox.

I want it :(

Wish lego could be sold in MM

Soldato

What's reasonable for it, asda have it for 200 and there maybe some additional cash bash too.

Associate
I raided my mum's loft over Xmas and found my 2 massive boxes of lego i had when i was a kid. Loads of sets and technic stuff in it. Cleaned it all up and am currently 90% of the way through building my old 8865 test car technics kit using instructions online. Me and the wife have got really into it and the kids love it, so glad i got it out.

Looks like i'm missing 2 wheels and the piston blocks for the engine, where is the best place to get old spares?

Back
Top Bottom